The cameras constantly flashed practically blinding Maddie. She pushed following the body guards Louis had with him that were waiting for her.

Once she was inside away from the paparazzi she let out a breath again. Louis was waiting for Maddie by the hostess stand.

"You look gorgeous" Louis whispered into Maddie's ear as he kissed her.

"The two were just about to be seated when a hand other than Louis gripped Maddie's.

"Chuck let go" Maddie muttered as she turned to face him.

"I need to ask you something" Chuck muttered back. He looked drunk to Maddie, extremely drunk.

"Is there a problem?" Louis asked.

"Oh sorry you must be the prince. Maddie's always been a fan of Marie Antoinette, except it's always been me eating her cake" Chuck said with a sly grin.

"Please leave. This isn't the time to be making a scene, drunk" Maddie urged trying to release the grip Chuck still had on her.

"Who are you?" Louis asked astonished by Chuck's behavior.

"I'm Chuck Bass the love of her life. Anyone else is just a waste of time" Chuck said with a cocky tone. Maddie was becoming more and more humiliated by the second.

"Chuck go home" Maddie said once more pulling her hand from his.

"You win okay. I'm jealous. You proved that you could score the prince. Come home with me" Chuck said.

"I'm happy. Can't you let me have that" Maddie said before pushing past Louis and away from Chuck.

"Security" Louis muttered waving on his bodyguards. The two swooped in escorting Chuck out of the restaurant immediately.

"I'm sorry about that" Maddie mumbled as they sat down at the table.

"Don't apologize. He was clearly intoxicated" Louis said. Maddie weakly smiled hoping they could instantly move past this.

"Great dinner I'm starved" Maddie joked as she looked through the menu.

The two talked and ate for what seemed like hours. The champagne and dessert was brought out last for the two.

"I want to ask you a question" Louis said. He looked slightly nervous to Maddie.

He got up from his chair and knelt down in front of her. "Will you Princess Madeline marry me?" He asked.

"Yes" Maddie said cheerfully she leaned in for a kiss before Louis put the biggest rock on a ring she had a seen on her finger. The whole restaurant clapped.

"It's the most amazing ring I've ever seen" Maddie said holding up her finger.

"It's a family heirloom. Passed down" Louis explained.

"I love it" Maddie said. The two grabbed their champagne and lightly clicked their glasses celebrating their engagement.

Hey Upper Eastsiders, looks like our Princess is about to marry her Prince Charming. Chuck Bass turned out to be the villain in this fairy tale.
                                Xoxo Gossip Girl

Later that night after Louis dropped Maddie off at the hotel she was staying. Maddie headed to Chuck Bass' for a final few words.

"I knew you'd come back" Chuck slurred. He stumbled over to Maddie even drunker than before.

"Chuck what you did tonight was unacceptable. How could you do that to me?" Maddie asked disgusted at his current state.

"I'm sorry I ruined your shot at scoring the prince. But let's face it, you were never going to go through with it" Chuck said with no remorse.

"Chuck"

"I need you Maddie... like I never have before... everything I believed about my father, everything I thought I wanted to be, what I needed to be for him. It was all based on lies. The only thing that has ever been real is me and you. You know that. That's why you came back to me" Chuck said going in for a kiss.

Maddie tried to push Chuck off of her.

"Louis asked me to marry him"

"You said no right?" Chuck asked pulling away. He looked down at her left hand to see a ring on her finger.

"I gave you all the strikes in the world. I'm moving on" Maddie said.

Chuck out of anger pushed Maddie against the glass wall shattering it right above her head.

"Chuck" Maddie yelled before rushing towards the elevator. Chuck extremely mad tried to chase after her.

Nate came swooping in pushing Chuck back.

"Calm down man" Nate yelled as he refrained Chuck from moving closer. Maddie quickly pressed the elevator buttons.