Secrets out

Maddie sat on the floor of her bathroom starring at the pregnancy test.

"You can't tell Chuck. You can't tell anyone" Maddie cried out. "Promise me B"

"M"

"Blair please"

"I promise" Blair said hugging the girl tightly.

Blair left Maddie's house shortly after tucking her into bed.

The next morning Maddie awoke to a knock at her bedroom door.

"Breakfast sleepy head" her father cheerfully said.

"Dad?" She questioned as she rubbed her eyes making sure it wasn't a dream.

"Come on I have about an hour before I have a business meeting in lower Manhattan" her father said. Maddie smiled and quickly rushed downstairs still in her pajamas.

The two sat at the dining room table surrounded by a gourmet breakfast too big for the both of them.

"I was shocked to see you still in bed. Figured you'd be with Chuck having breakfast" her father said. Maddie sipped her juice trying to conjure up an excuse.

"I had a late night doing homework. Decided to sleep in today, glad I did"

"Madeline, I just want you to know that I'm proud. It's hard not being house most of the time but you look after yourself and now you have Chuck. Business is great. I'm proud" he said. Maddie internally could feel her stomach churn.

He was practically thanking her for finally being with Chuck.

"So Bart and Lily are getting married? How wonderful" her dad commented quickly changing the subject.

Maddie shoved some eggs into her mouth before looking at the clock.

"Oh I'm going to be late. Bye dad" she said giving him a quick wave as she sprinted out of the penthouse.

She would have stayed longer but she felt uncomfortable. Her dad would eventually press her on the details of her and Chuck and she just didn't want to think about it in that moment.

She arrived at school. Everyone was talking with one another before school started. The courtyard was filled classmates.

Serena and Dan sat at one of the tables eating breakfast together. Maddie felt horrible for interrupting but she had to tell Serena.

"Hey Maddie" Serena sweetly greeted.

"Hey guys sorry to interrupt. Um... does he know?" Maddie asked Serena. She didn't expect Serena not to tell Dan since she was rumored to be the pregnant one.

"Uh yeah he does. But he won't tell anyone. So how'd it go?" Serena asked. Dan looking around trying to act like he wasn't listening.

"It was positive. Just don't tell Chuck for me" Maddie whispered.

Serena and Dan both had a look of surprise on their face.

"Yeah M, I'm here if you need me"

Maddie fudged a smile and walked off towards the entrance of the school.

"Woah decided to skip out on breakfast this morning?" Chuck asked grabbing Maddie's arm.

"My dad was here this morning. We ate together... look Chuck I'm down pretending. It's over the pretending to be together. I'm done" Maddie said.

"Maddie I'm not-"

"You slept with Blair Chuck? Nate is your best friend why? I'm done okay" Maddie sternly said before swiftly heading to class.