3. Hi we are, BTS!

Yoongi felt something warm on his face. His eyes fluttered open and saw sunlight streaming through the curtains to his dorm room which he shared with Seokjin. He groaned and sat up on his bed, yawning. He heard birds chirping, and the smell of flowers near their room eased Yoongi's mind. He stretched and wiped the sleep out of his eyes.

 'Beautiful'  he thought to himself.

 Such a good day. On a normal day he would have just gone back to sleep but today felt special. So he got out of bed and walked towards the balcony. He opened the large window and stepped outside. Yoongi leaned on the railing and stared at one of the school gardens. Just as he was about to close his eyes, he heard whispering. He frowned at looked at the balcony of the room next to his. 

He saw Namjoon staring at one of the plants on the wall next to the railing. It looked like he was mumbling to himself but he was concentrating so hard on it. Yoongi walked towards the direction Namjoon was and leaned over his balcony to get a better look at what Namjoon was doing. After a minute of staring at the taller one Yoongi gave up and decided to ask him what was wrong, which was not a very Yoongi-thing to do but he was genuinely concerned  

''Namjoon.'' Yoongi called out softly and uncertainly. 

Namjoon didn't budge. Yoongi squinted and tried again.

''Namjoon what are yo-''

''A lizard'' Namjoon said slowly.

''....What?'' Yoongi asked in confusion.

Namjoon then averted his gaze to Yoongi. ''A lizard looked me in the eye. We were bonding.''

Yoongi looked at Namjoon with disgust and sighed.

Namjoon took no notice and kept on talking ''It's like it was looking right into my soul. I felt a connection. It's like I found the one I truly lov-'' 

''Please. Please Namjoon. For the love of god shut the fuck up. '' Yoongi said disappointed.

"GOOD MORNING!!!!!" Hoseok loudly greeted from the other side of Yoongi.

"Stop being so fucking loud!" Seokjins voice was faintly heard.

"Ya'll ready for some education?" Jimin appeared beside his roommate Hoseok.

"Fuck no." Jungkook yawned from behind Jimin.

"Okay that's it. I tolerated it yesterday since first times can  be hard-" Seokjin said before snapping his head towards Jimin "Don't."

Jimin shut his mouth.

''This kind of language is not tolerable from your fetus ass" Seokjin continued.

Jungkook blinked. "He just swore. He just- you guys heard right?"

The others all mumbled incoherent nonsense while looking around not wanting to go against the eldest of the group.

"Is that a bird?" Taehyung muttered pointing towards the ceiling trying to change the subject.

"You fucking headass the sky is right there" Namjoon directed his arm towards the sky.

"Well that doesn't mean that there can't be a bird in the ceiling" Jimin feebly tried to defend Taehyung.

"And pray tell Taehyung" Seokjin took a breath "Is there a bird in the ceiling?"

"I wanna say yes but I feel like I should say no" Taehyung nervously chuckled.

"What a fucking dumbass" Jungkook snorted.

Seokjin turned towards Jungkook "What was that?" his voice was deadly calm.

Jungkook clicked his tongue and turned the other way squinting his eyes towards the sky.