1. I don't have think

"Good morning and welcome to Golden Closet College !" a young man wearing a uniform with a name tag warmly welcomed the seven new students with a smile on his face.

"Why the fuck is it called that?" one of the seven asked in a disgusted tone.

"YOONGI! WHERE ARE YOUR MANNERS?" another one of the seven yelled before hitting him on the head.

"I'm sorry. Why the fuck is it called that..." Yoongi squinted while leaning extremely close towards the uniformed man,"...Shownu?"

"I'm afraid that's the highest level of manners Yoongi has." the tallest of the seven smiled apologetically while offering his hand. 

"Oh, that's quite okay. First times can be hard for everyone" Shownu said while ignoring the taller one's hand, his smile not faltering.

One of the shorter ones in the group of seven snickered."That's what she said."

"That makes no sense " a well-groomed man who had a strange resemblance to a bunny sighed. Then he paused. "Wait. Where's Jimin?  That shrill voice sounded like his but I can't see him anywhere".

"You better shut your mouth if you want your kneecaps Jungcock." the short one fumed. 

"I didn't know that Jungkook's knees wore caps." another one of them said.

"..."

"Taehyung what the fuck." the same man who yelled at Yoongi stated in disbelief.

"Can everyone stop saying big meanie words please?" a man with an adorable heart-shaped smile whined.

 Yoongi stared at Hoseok, "The only big thing here is my dick. And you should totally suck it." 

''What?''

"What"

Shownu cleared his throat loudly to catch the 7 boys attention, his smile looking just a tad bit forced. ''Let's go inside shall we?'' 

Four of the boys brushed past Taehyung, yoongi, and the tall man who was staring at his still outstretched hand.

"It's ok Namjoon Hyung. It's ok." Taehyung patted him on the back before following the others inside the building.

"You know you're at your worst when the only person who understands is Taehyung" Yoongi shook Namjoon's hand before walking inside the building.

"It's fine." Namjoon said with a weary smile, "I'm fine.

...

"-and that's the cafeteria" Shownu ended the tour. "Any questions? No? Great!" Shownu rambled on not giving them a chance to speak. 

"Ok since you guys are all new here, you can choose new majors. When you're positive about what you want to do, go to the office and you will be interviewed by the principal and the relevant teacher." Shownu said with a smile feeling bad that he wanted to get rid of them, but not bad enough to be around them any longer.

"If you have any problems..." Shownu started, remembering that the principal asked him to help the newcomers feel welcome. Then he remembered what the newcomers were like.

~Flashback~

"You can't fuck plants Tae" Jimin sighed.

"You don't know that!" Taehyung protested.

"Actually Taehyung we do know that. Every single one of us. And you know why we know that? Because you're a pathetic excuse for a human being and also because we're not fucking idiots who have a vegetable for a brain like you do" the broad-shouldered man viciously spat.

Taehyung let go of the leaf and stared at the ground as his bottom lip started to quiver. 

''No Taehyung! My poor baby, don't cry!'' Jimin said hugging the now pouting Taehyung. 

''Gay'' Yoongi stated as he watched the duo, then turned and continued staring at Hoseok. 

~End of Flashback~

Shownu was torn between two decisions. Either he would honour his school and help these newcomers or he could protect his mental health. He glanced at the seven new students.

"No Namjoon. As surprising as it is you don't put parsley in mint lemonade."

"Then what are those green leaves that float on the top?"

"Hmm I don't know MAYBE MINT LEAVES?!"

"My hands don't match."

"I could kill Taehyung right now and no one in this world would convict me for murder."

"That's what she said."

" Oh for fuck's sake Jimin."

Shownu cleared his throat to get their attention. "If you have any questions. Any questions at all." he smiled widely, "please feel free to ask anyone but me."

And with that, he calmly turned and walked in the opposite direction.

Hoseok frowned. "I don't think he likes us very much," he said thoughtfully.

...

"Well boys after three hours we finally found the principal's office. What an achievement," Namjoon smiled sarcastically. "Remember. This is a very strict school so we have to be on our best behaviour. Got it?" he turned towards the others. Hoseok was playing with the flowers that were near the office, Seokjin was looking at a picture of himself that he kept in his wallet, yoongi was sleeping on Jimin's shoulder while the short man himself was playing with Taehyung's hair and Jungkook...no one was sure as to what the younger was doing. 

 Namjoon laughed. "I don't know why I thought they'd actually listen to me," he muttered to himself. 

"Ok listen here you smelly trashy ass bitches" the broad-shouldered man known as Seokjin shouted. "This school is fucking crazy, so stop being disappointments or they'll fuck you up."

"Sir yes sir!" Jungkook shouted while saluting.

A deadly smile crept up Seokjins face."What did I just say Jungkook?"

"S-stop being disappointments?" Jungkook nervously laughed while slowly backing away.

"Correct. So why haven't you thrown your self out of the window yet?" Seokjin asked smile frozen on his face.

"uhhhh I-"

"Are you the new students?" a smartly dressed middle-aged woman opened the door cutting Jungkook off.

"Yes. Yes we are" Namjoon quickly replied before any of the others could say anything.

"Rude" muttered Jimin.

"Please come inside" the woman stepped aside to let the students in.

"Remember. Best behaviour." Namjoon quietly muttered to the others before stepping into the office.

All seven of the new students stayed silent as they stepped into the office and saw the massive chair behind the desk which was facing the other way. When the door finally closed, the chair dramatically turned towards them.

"Ayo hitman bang."

A/N

Hey guys this is my first time writing so pls no hate. Also if you decide to continue to read this book 1. I love you so much and 2.Please vote and comment! 3. Be worried for your mental health. Updates will happen about once or twice every week except for when they don't.

Anywaysss hope you enjoy!!!!

los of luv lezgetdisbrahd<3