000

If you can find or even play the song (Highlights Reel) above while reading this Chapter slowly... it would make it more dramatic 😂
______________

You've seen tales of romance,

"Love?"

"Yeah."

"It's something you shouldn't wish for."

fantasy,

"True power is what one truly seeks."

fairy tale,

"Beautiful indeed... Beautiul yet dangerous."

"Those that try to make this world look so perfect just makes it more uglier than it already is."

adventure,

"I promise you if you trust me-"

"We trust you."

action

"What you're fighting for is useless."

"I never fight for something so useless."

but have you ever seen

"I will show you what your eyes never saw."

a tale about monsters?

"Monsters?"

"Isn't that everyone?"

This is the tale of those who were called hideous,

"You went against your own people and kingdom just so that you could achieve your goal!"

"So what? Wouldn't everyone?"

"We can't do anything but win. Death is the price of losing, I can't let myself die."

people who are unworthy,

"You don't deserve happiness."

dirty,

"A place for monsters."

"That is where you belong."

abandoned,

"You have nothing. No power, no ally, no family, no friends."

trash

"Pfft- Don't kid yourself, you? You'll never achieve anything."

and a monster

"So what if they are powerful?! If they let themselves be a monster then that's what they'll always be!"

A tale of people whom were once the reason of the kingdom's downfall

"You're nothing... do you really think you can?"

"Just as true strength lies in the hands of the weilder, our story lies in our own hands."

but will one day transcend beyond more than what we call a monster.

"If that is what you truly want."

"Then you must be ready because in this world there will be a lot who will oppose you."

"No one can survive in such place... unless  you're a monster."

"I will..."

"We will..."

"Show you."

____________

A Monsters' Tale | BTS AU

Hey guys! I just want to say this...  You might be coming here expecting Y/N being a part of this book but unfortunately no 😫

This story is entirely BTS.

A bit of a disclaimer!
-This is a work of Fiction. It is either the product of the author's imagination or used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, or an actual event is purely coincidental.
-This content/ fiction does not reflect opon the author's and idol's personality and disbeliefs.
-If or in any way, BTS or Bighit finds this novel uncomfortable or offensive, I will immediately unpublish it. We must respect and value our boys.

!PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

This story involves the mentions of violence, death, gods and blood. If you are uncomfortable with the mentioned then it's okay if you do not proceed.

Lastly, English is not my first language so expect this book to have many grammatical errors and repetitive vocabulary 😂 I already expect many corrections.

PS. I CHANGED 000