Something about his mind and its imagination had been left to forbear.

He'd forgotten.

This time he knew he forgot. He did not know what precisely, he just knew that there was something he had forgotten. He wanted a reminder and had no way of collecting it on his own.

Taehyung and Namjoon seemingly knew much about him and his mind, so they should find a decent gathering of ways to remind him.

So Jimin followed them outside.

"I am sorry to intrude." He shook his head sheepishly at Taehyung who looked openly behind him.

"No worries Jimin." Namjoon pat the other's back, making Jimin wallow in concern for Taehyung's reaction.

Taehyung's face was brighter.

Something within amusement.

"I need help." Jimin tipped from his heel to his feet, tucking his chin to his chest anxiously.

"With what Jimin?" Taehyung did not ask well enough to pacify the smaller.

It was the sudden snap in Taehyung's mannerisms that worried Jimin.

Taehyung was jumpy.

That is not like Taehyung at all.

Almost as if he had become someone else.

Namjoon noticed Jimin's concern.

"Excuse him, he cannot help it. Has he changed like this in front of you before?" Namjoon gestured his hand back and forth with the cigarette still burning.

"Not that I have seen. He keeps himself locked in his room usually." Jimin shook his head.

"Right, well-" Namjoon stepped away from Taehyung and to Jimin.

"He has dissociative identity disorder, it is where he has many different personalities. Certain things trigger them." He whispered, pulling away to blow at his cigarette.

Right.

Taehyung had often gone from being entirely too kind, to despondent, to mindlessness, and to anger. But according to him, the anger had its own disorder.

But that is not what Jimin came to them for. He did not want to worry himself much about Taehyung.

"Um... You guys both know something about me. I hope you do. You have to. So I um... I want help with my memory. Something had to have happened at the asy-a-asylum."

Though speaking hushed, the other two understood entirely and gave each other a promising look.

And Taehyung's eyes were dull again.

Given, Taehyung must've changed his identity.

"Go for a walk." Taehyung noted, nudging the smaller.

"What?"

"A walk. Trust me." Taehyung shrugged, gripping Jimins shoulder to shoved past him.

Jimin stumbled, his body light enough to let him fall.

This Taehyung was very careless.

"How will I get back!?" He turned to Taehyung who walked inside without a smoking Namjoon.

"Trust me." Taehyung stood, his feet firmly pressed into the carpet whenever he glared at Jimin.

Jimin, at a wits end, damned himself into agreeing silently at the suggestion.

Could it be possible that Taehyung had just been trying to get rid of him?

Yes. Very possible to Jimin. He was insecure enough to believe so. He would always invalidate himself.

So he steadied himself to drag his feet to the front door and fix his shoes on.

"I will be okay, right?" Jimin asked merely at Taehyung who kept serious.

"Do you care?"

That was enough of a response for Jimin to huff and push himself outside.

It was warm outside, but not warm enough for Jimin to turn back around after starting down the driveway and cement.

He should have worn his sneakers instead of his boots, because he had now started to count the click of his heels at the concrete.

He would count until he met his desirable number, then start again from one.

One, two, three, onward.

He had been so collected in the counting that he had allowed himself to follow where the cement lead instead of looking around him for checkpoints.

And his distraction lead him into running into a newcomer, falling back to the ground.

"Oh, no! I am so sorry! Excuse me! I am very very sorry!" The male stumbled through his apology, his hand too far for Jimin to grab an easy hold of and pull himself back up.

"That is okay, I was not looking." Jimin shook his head, patting his thighs.

The other chuckled worriedly, rocking back and forth.

The noisy ticking, in which Jimin had no idea where it had been coming from, startled the other as he peeked up.

"May I have that back please!?" He pointed down.

Jimin stared, following down to the pointing to find a stopwatch in his left hand.

"Oh! I am sorry. I have no idea how I um... Got a hold of that... Here you go." Jimin went to push the watch away, the other snatching it as soon as he went to do so.

The repetition of the male saying, 'Bound the time before it bounds me,' discerned Jimin who went to ask about his well-being.

"Are you okay?" He gasped once the other had forced by him, running off into the other direction.

"Thank you, Jungkook!"

Jimin grimaced.

"That's not my name." He scratched his shoulder, slowly dragging his feet to walk again.

"Oh, it is his." Jimin nodded, knowing he would likely forget the name.

The only thing he knew he would remember, was the reminiscing smell of cinnamon and bourbon.

And the only thing he caught a reminder of, was the similarity between the stopwatch from the rabbit in the painting he had studied before, and the stopwatch the male had run off with.