The Fight (゚O゚)\(> <)

Getting real tired of peoples shit ( T_T)\(^-^ ) not you guys though, I love you guys more than my own family no joke.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wills POV

"Will." A sibling of mine got my attention, almost instantly after I closed the door.

"What's up Mel?" My sister Melody was just a few months younger than me (which kinda pissed me off when I found that out, I mean come on dad quit being a horndog) she had blonde hair like most of Apollos kids, and was pretty much average.

"I don't know what you're doing, but it needs to stop." She narrowed her eyes at me.

"What do you even m-"

"Save it Will you know what I'm talking about! Nico DiAngelo is trouble, all he ever does is whine about how tough his life is and how he misses his sister Bianca. All while we sit in here and tend to our siblings, friends, and lovers who we sometimes have to hold in our arms as they die because there's nothing we can do! He's a self-absorbed brat who uses others as shields, and endangers them all. He's a son of Hades he can't be trust-" her rant was cut off as I stepped forward and slapped her across the face (with much satisfaction might I add).

The sound of the slap seemed to be heard by everyone in the infirmary, and those who weren't already staring quickly turned their heads.

"Don't you dare talk about him like you know him! Like you know all of the shit he has been through! I have never once heard him complain, and from what I know you have never even talked to him. If anything he has a right to whine about his life. You only know what rumors you have heard. And everyone at this camp should know that no one of us is our parents. Yeah he's a son of Hades, you're a daughter of Apollo and I don't see you don't go around reciting haiku's and poems all the time, that's only Wirt! Quit pretending like you know Nico!" I yelled back.

Everyone was surprised. I'm known for being a calm, laid-back guy. Seeing me explode like this, was probably a big thing I guess.

"Oh yeah, because you just know him so well right?" Melody countered.

"At least I'm getting to know him instead of judging him!" I practically growled at her.

"You're just being a s-"

"That's enough." Someone spoke. And although the voice was very quiet, it was as if a bomb had gone off. Here I thought no one could get even more shocked over the whole fiasco, but boy was I wrong.

"You both realize that I'm not deaf, just on the other side of that door right?" Nico continued on in a monotone voice, as if he didn't really care about all the things Melody had said. But as I looked over she was deathly pale, and seemed like she was about to pass out from fear.

"You are both squabbling like seven year olds, all while your patients sit and wait for medical care. Maybe you have to watch some of them die because you're to busy fighting amongst one another, and not actually taking care of the wounded." He glared pointedly at Melody for the last part, then swiftly turned around and went back into the room.

After a second of shock, I left the infirmary without saying anything. Nico looked totally calm and unaffected, but I'm sure he's probably hurting right now. I should just leave him alone for the rest of the night.

...Well there's no harm in checking up on him later tonight. I mean just to make sure he's sleeping and all...

Oh gods I really like him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMPORTANT QUESTION PLEASE ANSWER. So I'm sure you all remember that little song right? Yeah wellllllll I had an idea for another one but I don't want to post it if it'll annoy you guys sooooo tell me what you think! REFRENCE- did anyone get it? If you did then you're almost as cool as Jason Funderberker. The frog of course.