•21•

Lavender

Today was the day

Today was the day.

Saturday.

And the best part about it, I was finally going on a date with Sean Meeks. He said that we weren't really going anywhere too special.

I was fine with that because I liked to have a simple date. I had to tell Cambria all about it. She was happy that I was going on a date with him.

"Alright Lavender." Mr. Manes spoke, taking off his gloves, "We're done."

I take off my gloves and mouth guard, nodding my head. "Okay and Mr. Manes?" I said and he looked at me. "Is Xander okay?"

Xander had hurt his leg last night. He got tackled and fell wrong. I wanted to know if he was okay. I know he didn't injure anything but I was concerned.

"If you consider him laying around the house, being lazy, then yeah he's okay." He said making me chuckle.

"You can come to visit him if you like?" He suggest but I just shake my head no.

"No it's okay. I know his girlfriend is with him." I said. He waved me off, chuckling.

"Lavender it's not like you're dating him. You can come and visit him." I sigh, nodding my head.

"Sure." I didn't like Xander but the way he got hit, made me concerned about him.

I went home to shower first then I went to the Manes' house. I was wearing a simple white shirt, black biker shorts and my fuzzy white slides.

When I got out of my car, I was met with Layla. She ran towards me and I smiled, having my arms out. I stopped so she could hug me. I bend down to her level and we hugged each other.

"I'm so glad you're here!" She exclaimed, pulling out of the hug. "Come on!" She grabbed my hand, walking us towards the house.

When we went in, I saw Wanda and other staff it looked like. "Lavender? Is that you?" She smiles, coming towards Layla and I.

"Yes ma'am." I smiled, letting go of Layla's hand and went to hug her. She pulled out the hug, smiling at me.

"So... you're here for Xander? You two finally got together?" She smiles and I shake my head no instantly.

"No ma'am." I chuckled then smiled. "I just wanted to check up on him."

She arched her eyebrow but then she gave me a smile with a look. "He's in his room, with an ice pack on his leg."

"Where's that exactly?" I asked. The last time I was here, I didn't know where anything was at.

"I'll show you!" Layla says, grabbing my hand again. She lead the way and I followed.

On our way to the stairs I was met with Mrs. Manes. She smiled, stopping us. She gave me a hug and let Layla and I kept walking the stairs.

She gave me the same look Wanda did when I told her that I wanted to check on Xander.