•18•

two weeks later...

Xander

Today was Tuesday and I had to go to community service with Flower girl

Today was Tuesday and I had to go to community service with Flower girl. Again.

We have a game on Friday and I couldn't be more excited about it. Aria and I have been dating for two weeks now. I mean she's great and all but she's very clingy and creepy at times.

I'm thinking about breaking up with her but I feel as if she'll stalk me.. or worse. I haven't really made a decision with what I wanted to do.

Currently I was outside at the table where Zach and I usually sit at. I started eating when I felt someone behind me.

I stopped chewing to turn around to see nobody behind me. I arched a brow and turned back around to see Aria in front of me.

I jumped a little, trying to regain my body from not dying. "Aria what the hell?"

She giggles, "Are you okay babe? I didn't mean to scare you"

That's it, I'm breaking up with this girl. She is definitely off. Something about her ain't right.

"You're okay" I try to make sure I wasn't dead yet. Zach needs to hurry his ass up.

"So! I was wondering..." she smiles, putting her hand on mine. "Today after school, we could hangout and do more...." She trailed off, giving me a seductive look. As much as I wanted to do it, I couldn't.

"I can't. I have community service today" She frowns, looking behind her and over at the table Golden boy and Flower girl sat, followed by the two backstabbing ex Best friends that sat with them. "With her again"

I looked at Flower girl to see she was laughing at Golden boy. They were getting close to each other and I didn't like it. He always text her when where at community service.

I think it's weird because they aren't even dating. She talks about him almost all the time, they walk together in the hallways, they always eat lunch together and he waits for her after every class she has.

That shit is very annoying at times. He probably goes in the bathroom with her to see her pee. The two of them just makes my skin crawl.

They were not made for each other. Flower girl could do so much better, not that I care but she could do wayyyy better.

"Yes. Don't remind me" I said hearing her chuckle. She turned back towards me and smiled.

"Well I've got to get back to class" She leaned over the table for a peck on the lips and I mentally groan before pecking her lips. She gets up, leaving back in the school.

I sigh, looking over at Golden boy and Flower girl. I don't know what it was but I couldn't get the image out of my head.

The two of them. Kissing, touching, him traveling his hands-