•20•

Xander POV

I walked down the stairs, going into the kitchen to see Mom, Dad, and Layla eating at the island

They all greeted me with a morning and I returned one back. I sat beside Layla as Wanda gave me breakfast. We all said grace and they all started eating but me.

I had to remember what happened on this island. Mom and Dad had sex on it.

I remembered hearing them when I came in from practice one day last week. I almost threw up hearing them.

I shuddered a bit, remembering that day. I decided against it and slid my plate away from me.

I'll go to McDonald's this morning.

"So today's the day of the football game. Are you excited?" Mom asked, giving me a smile.

The football game was today and I was not looking forward to it. It was very traditional for the football guys to give the girlfriends their jersey's. I wasn't in for that because there is something up with Aria.

"Yes mom, I'm actually glad that you will be there to support me." I gave her a smile and I heard dad sigh heavily.

"Son.." He said which I rolled my eyes, waiting for the he can't make it speech. "I'll be there as soon as I can-"

"Wow." I gave a bitter chuckle, "You can't even take a day off to support your own son?"

"Xander I-"

"You always say this Dad. Always. It's always an hesitation with me but with Layla?" I pointed beside me, "It's different. Why dad?"

"It's not different Xander. You know I treat you guys the same-"

"No you don't." I cut him off. I wanted him to hear me loud and clear.

It's always something with me but with Layla, it's different. I love my little sister I really do, but he would jump off a cliff for her.

She's his favorite. She's always his favorite.

"You know what, I'm done here." I spoke up, getting up from the island.

"Don't even bother to show up at the football game. You don't support me anyway." I spoke looking at him and leaving from the kitchen.

I watched as most of the guys were giving their girlfriends their jerseys. I rolled my eyes going to my locker. I opened it with my thumbprint, getting my textbook I needed for my next class.

"Hey Bro." I heard Zach say coming towards me. I turn around towards him and we did our handshake.

"So," I looked at him while he waited for me to answer. "Did you give Heather your jersey?"

"Yes, she kept bugging me all yesterday about it." He said turning away to see that he was staring at something.

I turned my direction to where he was looking. I saw that Raven was talking to Heather. Heather had on Zach's jersey while Raven had on a jersey too. Only it wasn't our team jersey, it must've been her boyfriends.