•3•

Lavender P.O.V.

I shut my locker door, sighing

I shut my locker door, sighing. I'm really going to miss this school. "I can't believe your parents are enrolling you into a private school" My best friend, Vivian said.

I turned around towards her, giving her a sad face. "I know Vivian, but this will look good-"

"On your transcript" She rolled her eyes. Since Vivian boyfriend broke up with her, she's been acting different towards me.

I arched my eyebrow and ignored what she did. I started walking with her beside me. "I'm so glad it's summer cause we get to partyyyyy eowwwww" She said, trying to copy cardi B's catchphrase.

"Viv, you know I don't party, and-" She stopped in front of me and frowned, with her hands on her hips. She's definitely about to get mad at me, I hate when she gets mad cause she ignores me all day.

"Don't tell me you're going to that camp this summer.... again" She groaned, walking towards the doors of the lunch room.

I know she doesn't like for me to leave her but I like going to camp sunshine. I have a lot of friends, I get along with everybody and I just love nature. My parents put me in the program since I was 9 years old, when they adopted me.

"You know my parents wants me to go-"

"To camp sunshine" She opened the lunch door, making me roll my eyes. "Can I finish my sentences please. Stop being one of those friends"

At times I can be very blunt about things and just say stuff without thinking. It's a habit and my parents hate when I do that. Even Viv sometimes.

When we walked in, half of nobody was in here because today was the last day and I had to go to Camp sunshine today. I was also moving schools so next year I will be going to a private school because My parents didn't think public school was for me anymore.

We got our lunch and started walking towards are table, that was until me and my crush started to make eye contact, Hakim Davis.

Hakim was always cute to me and he was my high school and middle school crush. When I sat down, I still looked at him when he was laughing with his friends.

"Hakim can really suck dick right now. Always thinking he's popular and shit, knowing good and well he's a hoe"  I forgot to mention that the boy I have a crush on, is Viv's EX boyfriend.

I mean she technically stole him from me freshman year. He was her tutor for math and next thing I knew, she's telling me how great of a guy he was and BOOM! They were together.

I was mad, heartbroken and sad. I didn't know what to do or say.... I also think she knew I had a crush on him.

"I never seen Hakim talk to any girls like that. He's a nice guy Viv" I said, which she gave me a look.