•1•

Xander P.O.V.

"So you really got to go?" Danny asked, looking down at my expose ankle

I had on some shorts and a tank top with my cross and gold chain. I was home finished packing up. Today was the day I leave to go to that camp. I don't even want to go.

"Yeah bro, can't even get out of the shit. My dad is so fucking rich and I can't even get out of it. Uggh! This is so fucking frustrating!" I yelled out in frustration.

"I'm not going to see you guys in three months, Kennedy, or my mom"

Wes arched his eyebrows. "What about your da-"

"I don't care about him" I cut Wes off, while he nodded his head slow not saying anything else.

"Manes!!!" I heard someone yell.

I know that voice from anywhere. It was Zach Ramze.... Uncle Ashers Nephew.

He wasn't all that bad but Danny and Wes didn't like when he hung out with us. They said something about him not being popular at the private school we go to. They also said he was annoying.

He was... at times

I heard the slight groans from them and I looked at them. "He's not that bad"

They gave me looks and I rolled my eyes, "He's not bad"

"Wassup Manes" we both gave dap and hugged.

"I heard you were leaving this summer..." He looked down at my ankle, and back up smirking

"And it seems that you got in some shit for doing that to the school... I'm impressed"

I chuckled, "Well.... You know ya boy had to" He laughed and looked at Danny and Wes.

"Wassup you two"He was about to give them dap when they looked at him funny.

"We'll be downstairs if you need us Xander" Danny said, walking with Wes.. while bumping into Zach.

"Aye did you know your friends are Assholes?" He pointed behind him while I laughed.

"They're not Assholes, they're really cool."

"Well it seems like when I come around, they act like they too fucking good to give me dap. They better be glad they not in Chicago, Them boys would've stomped they asses for not dapping them up" He said which I laughed.