•12•

Lavender

I opened my eyes a little to see something by me

I opened my eyes a little to see something by me. I opened my eyes fully to see a little girl with green eyes staring back at me.

Is she real? Am I dreaming?

"Umm.... hello?" I looked very confused at the little girl.

"Hey!!" She smiled brightly, looking at me. She seemed very energetic today.

"My name is Layla! What's yours?" She asked, smiling brightly.

"Lavender" I smiled at the little girl. I don't know who she was but I'm pretty sure I'm dreaming.

"That's a pretty name" She giggled, making me smile. I don't know if she's real or not but she's very nice and cute.

"Are you Xander's new girlfriend?" She asked, looking at me with her eyebrows bunched up. I wide eyed at the little girl. Okay so she's not fake, she's real. I'm not his girlfriend and never will be.

He's such an asshole.

"Oh no" I chuckled, sitting up in the bed. The little girl looked like she was about 6 or 7. She had curly hair, bright skin and she was soooo cute.

"Xander is not my boyfriend" I smiled at the little girl.

We're barley friends. I don't even like him and he doesn't like me. He calls me flower girl and that shit is getting real annoying.

"You're prettier than Kennedy. You should be his new girlfriend. You would be my sister in law " I arched a brow when she said Kennedy. Who was Kennedy?

Was that Xander's girlfriend?

And what the hell does she know about sister in law? This is Xander's little sister?

Because if she is, she's nothing like him.

I was about to ask her who Kennedy was but the door started to open. I looked to see Miss. Wanda bringing in my dry clothes.

"Here you go sweetie" She smiled, putting all my clothes on the bed. She looked to see the little girl in here.

"Now Layla, why are you in here bothering her?" She questioned the little girl.

The little girl put her hands up in defense. I chuckled a little when she did that cause it was just too cute. "I'm not Wanda!"

Miss. Wanda looked at her with a look. "Mhmm" she hummed.

"Stop bothering Miss. Lavender and go get ready for Practice" She smiled, looking down at the little girl named Layla.

"Yes ma'am" she said with a sad voice. She started to walk out but she turned back around towards me.

"Nice to meet you Lavender" She smiled.

"Nice to meet you too Layla" She finally left the room with Wanda shutting the door. I looked at My phone to see it was 10:30 in the morning.