•4•

Xander P.O.V.

"Hey!" I felt someone shook me, for the 5th time making me grab them and open my eyes

"Hey!" I felt someone shook me, for the 5th time making me grab them and open my eyes. I noticed that it was Matt, waking me up.

"Bro, why the fuck are you waking me up at?" I paused cause I didn't know what time it was.

"It's 7:20, we got to eat breakfast this morning before we have another meeting... again" He said, making me roll my eyes.

I let him go, which he fixed his shirt backing up from me. I got up from the bed, stretching.

"You have tattoos?" I heard him questioned, I stopped and looked at my arm. Oh yeah I forgot I got that when I turned 16. Dad almost went crazy when I got that.

"Yeah I got one for right now" I said getting up and threw my shirt on. "What do I have to wear at this meeting?" I asked, looking at him.

"Just regular clothes if you want" He stated and I nod. I got my white nike t-shirt and my grey nike shorts along with some boxers and my gold chain and long nike socks on the bed.

I got my tooth brush and started going towards the bathroom.

When we got to the dining room area, everyone got quiet. The girls where whispering and giggling while the guys where just looking at me in disgust. They did that yesterday when I to that meeting we had last night.

"Matt? Why are they staring at us like that?" I questioned as I got the tray and a plate while we waited for the line to go down.

"You mean why are they staring at you like that? Because you're new and you're not ugly" He said, which I turned around arching my eyebrow when he said I wasn't ugly.

He sighed rolling his eyes, "I'm not like that, you know what I mean" He said, making me nod.

"Hey" two girls came up towards me. One was blonde and the other one was brunette.

"Um hi?" I said, looking even more confused as to why they were talking to me.

"My name is Arielle and she's Terra" She said, while the girl named Terra waved smiling.

"What's yours?"

I chuckled, licking my lips which I shouldn't of did that cause Terra squealed a little.

"My name is Xander, but I'm taking. Sorry" I said, which they looked like they were mad.

"Well...." Arielle paused, smiling at me "Whenever you want to change your mind and.... you need some help, come to our cabin" She slipped me a white piece of paper and they left giggling.

I looked at the paper and saw what it had up there. Both of my eyebrows went up.

Oh they got freaks at this camp.

"What'd it say?" Matt asked, eager to know what it said. I chuckled, looking at him.

"I thought you weren't going to talk me?" When I got my breakfast I went to go sit down, while Matt sat across from me.