{Four}

"When I was younger, my mother wasn't the best. She drank heavily and my father was always at work, so when he was gone she would hit on me and after a while I just didn't want to feel open. My father eventually separated from my mother and she got really angry then blamed it all on me. It felt like my life flashed before my eyes and my father grabbed Sofi and I before leaving her forever. I hate that day and I hate her." Camila explained everything to Lauren who felt the emotions Camila was giving off.

"Well you won't have to worry about her, you're a princess now." Lauren smirked with her eyes flashing a lighter green.

"I don't want to be one." Camila mutters.

"Right I forgot." Lauren leans down in front of Camila with her arms on either side of her on the bed.

"What?" Camila asked locking eyes with Lauren.

"I really only told you to be my wife to mess with you since you didn't want to get married but, you're also really pretty..." Lauren admits causing Camila to blush.

"I'm ready to go back to bed now." Camila tries to get up causing Lauren to do the same.

"You're also very small." A smirk once again being placed on Lauren's lips.

"Lauren stop, I need my sleep." Camila sighed.

"You did get your sleep." Lauren pulls Camila into a her own body before swiftly appearing on the roof of the castle.

Moon shining heavenly in the sky, partly cloudy, and the stars twinkling throughout the sky. It felt like a fairytale to Camila.

"How did we get up here so quickly?" She asked looking around before sitting down as Lauren sat next to her.

"Can I tell you something?" Lauren asked and Camila nodded.

"Well...we are going to be stuck together until death do us apart." Camila joked causing Lauren to laugh lightly before looking down.

Sighing, she looked back up at Camila with black orbs, red veins, and pout on her lips. Camila look at Lauren and lay on her shoulder.

"It's cold." Camila mutters.

"I'm trying to show you something." Lauren groans.

"That you're the daughter of Persephone and Hades?" Camila asked hugging her body.

"How did you know?" Lauren asked slowly turning back to normal.

"I heard your dad say something along the lines of Persephone so I assumed." Camila shrugged as Lauren smiled a little.

"Oh well, can I take you somewhere and that's the question I wanted to ask you." Lauren smile grows as Camila squinted.

"Tonight?" Camila asked and Lauren shrugged.

"If you want." Lauren gets up and holds out her hand.

Camila slides her hand in and Lauren swift them off of the castle. By the time they got back, it was morning and Megan had set up breakfast. The five makes their way to the dinning-room with empty bellies and a fresh mouth. As they sit down, Dinah interlock her hands with Normani's and lay on her shoulder showing that she's still exhausted.

"Why did we have to wake up early mother?" Lauren asked and Megan smiled brightly.

"To announce the wedding of course." She claps her hand and someone brings her an envelope.

"What does it say?" Hades asked appearing behind her scaring the living hell out of her.

"UGH IAN!!!" Megan crossed her arms as he laughed.

"What does is say Megan?" Hades asked sitting down in her chair.

"July 27." Megan answers.

"Yes! I can get a tattoo." Lauren cheered.

"Not June 27." Dinah yawned.

"Oh aww man." Lauren slouched.

"You can still get the tattoo, just put 27 right...here." Camila tapped the spot on her forearm near the crease for her elbow.

"Oh I like your style Cabello." Lauren smirked imagining how she's going to get the print.

"Soon to be Jauregui." Camila shrugged with a little smile as Lauren sits back up in her chair.

"Can we eat now?" Sofi asked with her head resting on the table almost drooling.

"Go ahead darlings." Megan ushered and they did just that.

"Quick question." Camila mutters as she plays with one of Lauren's loose strands not really in the mood to eat.

"Yes?" Lauren asked.

"If Lauren is your human name, what's your god name?" Camila whispered.

"It's Melinoe." Lauren smiled brightly and Camila put her face on hands.

"Of?" Camila asked.

"Bringer of nightmare and madness." Lauren growled her eyes turning black causing Camila to lean forward also.

"Fascinating, so you could've seen the dark truth I've been hiding?" Camila asked and Lauren backed away with a shrug.

"I don't force people to tell their truth or dark past unless it's for a good reason of course." Lauren elaborates.

"What about Dinah?" Camila asked.

"She's Zagreus." Lauren shrugs.

"Zagreus?" Camila raised an eyebrow repeating the name causing Dinah to look at her.

"Oops, I forgot to tell you not to say her name." Lauren laughed before putting her hands on Camila thighs and kissed Lauren.

Everyone eyes widened and Dinah looked away. As they pulled away, Camila giggles.

"Wow." Camila mutters before laying on Lauren's chest.

"Good kiss wasn't it?" Lauren asked with a smirk.

"Absolutely...not. You can do better." Camila pulls away before chucking a mango off of Lauren's plate as Lauren smirk fell.

"DID YOU JU-" Lauren felt a hand on her shoulder which ended her little conversation with her future wife.

"We need to talk." Spoke Dinah which an eye glaring dead at her sister with that eye glowing.

"Ah here we go again." Lauren gets up and stuff her hands in her pocket.

They have a short stare down before feeling the hand of their mother on their shoulder.

"Now now children, not in front of the ladies." Persephone smiled before throwing them back into the chair.

"I'm guess breakfast is over." Hades speaks up before leaving.

"Where are you going?" Persephone asked.

"You know, lunch with the brothers." Ian dashed to Megan and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"I hate you sometimes." Megan muttered.

"Now you boys get along, Hera will meet your ladies soon." Hades smirked before vanishing.

"Now, what are we going to do about your ladies?" Persephone asked as Camila was still eating while Normani looked stunned at the situation in hand.