{Six}

"Oh hi Camila." Dinah greeted and Camila looked at her with a smile.

"I'mma steal her." Camila ushered before taking Normani to the backyard.

Just after they left the house again, Lauren enters swiftly.

"I can't find her." She says out of breath.

"Oh she's outside with Normani, don't disturb their sister time." Dinah shrugged as she walked away.

Lauren huffed before following her sister, meanwhile Normani and Camila were getting themselves comfortable on the grass.

"What's wrong?" Normani started up the conversation first and Camila looked up at the sky.

"What is it about you that draws everyone to you?" Camila wondered and Normani shrugged.

"I don't see it like that, I mean I am only just shy and quiet." Normani smiled slightly.

"I feel like running away." Camila put her head on her knees and Normani thought of something.

"Then let's do it tomorrow." Normani smiled and Camila look at confused.

"What?" Camila wanted to make sure she heard right.

"You see the forest?" Normani pointed.

"What for- HOW DID YOU SEE THAT?" Camila squealed in shock.

"I seen it when Dinah and I went to the beach, don't think I know anything about this "goddess" stuff because I don't." Normani laughed and Camila rolled her eyes playfully.

"Jaja, whatever." Camila stood up and Normani does so as well.

Camila help brush off Normani's dress and they walk back into the house to see two other people in the house now.

"Oh hi sister in law." The shorter one about Normani's height greeted as she held out her hand and Normani shook it respectfully.

"Why are you here Ares." Dinah separated their hands and stood in front of Normani.

"Wow! You used my God name in front of humans." The God exaggerated.

"Kehlani relax." The other God in the room put a hand on Kehlani's shoulder.

"Wait you're sisters?" Camila ushered between Kehlani and Dinah.

"Well my good ole father likes to hoe around and rumor has it that he disguised himself as our uncle and created Dinosaur here." Kehlani teased and Dinah rolled her eyes.

"We can be cousins but definitely not sisters even if the rumor is true or not." Dinah almost growled at but Normani pulls her back.

"Hello, I'm Normani and this is my sister Camila." Normani introduced herself and Camila causing Dinah to have quite a shock face.

"Nice to meet you, you can call me Ella but I'm Theseus- the child of Aethra." Ella greeted back.

"So cousins, what are you two seriously doing here?" Lauren questioned as she stared blankly into space.

"We came to see Dinah, there's a war going on and since you're the God of rebirth..." Kehlani trailed off as she connected the dots.

"Fine, but I'll have to be back soon or my father will kill me." Dinah

"Uncle Hades is a nice guy." Ella smiled and Dinah looked at her.

"He's the God of the Underworld." Dinah changed out of her human form and twirled her scythed type sword.

"Damn didn't know you were going to be this hot Dinah." Camila spoke up.

"Camila." Normani gave her a look.