i need your help

Hey guys. So my friend hasejeon needs her old account back called jellioi. There are stories on that profile my friend wrote but those people on her account stole her works and claimed it as theirs.

She DMed the user a million times to give the account back to her as this person betrayed her and claimed her stories and she's been wanting the account back since 2019 but this person left her on seen and ignored her.

Now from what I read today, that person had the audacity to give that account away to two other people who claim that they own the account and "know the password". Not to mention they are racist against black people and discriminative towards people with disabilities.

Please report those racists:bratful, M9RDER and D6VINCI

bratful, M9RDER and D6VINCI.

If one of you is good at hacking, can you please make sure this account is returned back to hasejeon they've gone way too far.

M9RDER called us "dumb" and that they own the account so 'what's not clicking for us?' I chuckled at her stupidity and was going to reply with:
"then give the account back to my friend by telling her the password so she can get her stories back. What's so hard and what's not clicking for you? Don't tell me that you haven't seen her DMs because she's been spamming this account with messages a million times." But wattpad is being a jerk and won't let me message anyone.

Now they want to deactivate the jellioi account when they have no right to do so because no.1 that's not their account to deactivate and no.2 they're not the original owners. They deliberately ignored my friend's messages and did not return her account and they stole her stories that she worked hard on. So please report those three accounts I mentioned. Thank you.

PS, if one of you readers is a hacker and manages to grab ahold of the account, can you pls send it to me so I can directly send it to my friend? Thank you so much! 💜