Chapter Thirty One

Jungkook's POV

I wake up with the sun shining towards my eyes. Squinting my eyes, I instantly lift my hand over my eyes to block it.

I sit up from the bed and have a good stretch before getting out of bed. I glance at Eunji's direction and see that she's still asleep. I subconsciously smile to myself and walk towards her. I sit beside her on the sofa she's asleep on and examine her facial features.

I push away the strand of hair that's covering her face, behind her ear and admire how beautiful she is. I bite my lip, thinking how can one girl be so irresistible?

I lean in slowly but stop at an inch away from her lips. Despite trying to fight this urge to kiss her, I hold back. How can I kiss her now when she's pushed me away? How can I kiss her when it's now been two months since we last spoke? She wouldn't agree to this but she'll push me away again.

I pull away and sigh. Tears start forming in my eyes and they fall. I shake my head, standing up from the bed and make my way to the bathroom. I open the door to the bathroom, closing it behind me and lock it. I lean against the door, crying silently to myself.

What am I doing? What was I just about to do? I need to push these feelings away, otherwise I'll be the one who ends up hurt. But I can't push these feelings away. They're genuine feelings. I can't just stop my feelings for her. It's impossible.

It's all because of my stupid jealousy towards Eunji's feelings for V hyung. I didn't think my jealousy would get to this stage. I was only jealous because Eunji was mine, my property, before I had these genuine feelings for her, I even thought he would take her from me and my lustful desire for her was overpowering me. But I thought wrong. This had been taken to another level.

I exhale and wipe my tears away, then I start freshening myself up. After that, I splash water on my face to conceal my tears. I grab my towel hanging beside Eunji's from the rack and dry my face with it.

Then, I place my towel back on the rack and let out a sigh. When will that day come where having these feelings won't hurt me anymore?

I unlock the bathroom door, open it and step out. I spot Eunji sitting on the sofa, waiting. We both exchange glances before looking away from each other. As she stands up and walks to the bathroom, her hand brushes mine. A tingling sensation rises up within me.

I hear the bathroom door close and lock. Now my feelings are increasing. That's what I'm fearing.

I walk towards the cupboard, taking out my new clothes for the day. I close the cupboard and start changing.

As I finished slipping my trousers on, I grab my new shirt when I hear the bathroom door open. I turn around, facing Eunji whilst shirtless.

I watch as a blush creeps up to her cheeks when she spots me without a shirt on. She stares at me for a few seconds before clearing her throat. She grabs her clothes from her side of the cupboard and makes her way back to the bathroom.

I mentally smile as it brought me back to three months ago when she first saw me shirtless and she blushed.

Then a voice in my head utters a question. If the deal wasn't made in the first place, would we even be together by now?

Eunji's POV
(One and a half hours later...)

I'm currently in English class with Jungkook sitting beside me, who's not even looking at the teacher, he's just busy drawing random things. Clearly showing he's not paying attention.