Chapter Twelve

Quick A/N: I'm dedicating this chapter to Sweetsunshine292 She lifted up my spirits so much and put a smile on my face. Because she's such a great, sweet and supportive person, this chapter goes out to her. I hope you like this chapter as much as I do sweetie❤️

There's going to be another Author's note at the end of this chapter so pls make sure you read it. Kamsamnida✌️️❤️️
_______________________

Eunji's POV

*beep* *beep*

I groan when I hear my phone alarm going off signalling me constantly.

I get my phone from under my pillow and I switch it off.

I glance over to the bed to see Jungkook sleeping peacefully with his mouth open slightly. At least the jerk's here.

I roll my eyes thinking that I should wake him up. Well I need to because he's my roommate and the headmaster will scold him for attending his first lesson late because he overslept.

I don't get why I'm being nice to him after what he did to me in the past.

Actually wait, I'll freshen myself up first then I'll wake him up.

I stand up from the sofa and I make my way to the bathroom.

When I finish freshening myself up, I walk out of the bathroom and I see that Jungkook is still asleep.

I don't get why I have to wake him up, it shouldn't be my responsibility to wake him up, it's his own. He should set an alarm.

I walk up to him and I shake his shoulders. "Jungkook. Wake up."

Silent. No answer.

I sigh. "Jungkook. Wake up. You'll be late for lessons."

Jungkook groans and says, "Go away and let me sleep."

I smack my hand on my forehead and shake my head. What do I do to get this boy to wake up?

I lean closer to his ear and whisper, "Jungkook..wake up. Please."

He groans again and replies, "Stop it! Just let me sleep in peace, please!"

I sigh again.

What do I do?

Wait...I've got an idea! Shall I call Taehyung over? I'm sure he'll be able to wake him up.

I exit the room and walk next door to Taehyung's room. I knock on the door and wait for a few seconds.

The door opens and just my luck, it's Taehyung.

Taehyung smiles at me and speaks, "Hey Eunji, you okay?"

"Hey Taehyung, yeah I'm okay. Listen I need your help...with...s-something." I reply. Why am I stuttering in front of him?

"Erm..yeah sure. What is it?" He asks.

"I...tried waking up Jungkook to get ready. He's refusing to wake up at the moment. So can you please help me into waking him up?" I explain.

"Aish..that boy..okay come on then." He replies in a tired tone.

We both walk to my room and we enter to see Jungkook still sleeping.