Chapter Two

9:00pm

Eunji's POV

We've been having a horror movie marathon all day today.

Taehyung and I watch Minah's expression. It was priceless. Taehyung is staring at her with a smirk on his face. I laugh at her. Her mouth is just open with tears running down her face.

"Eunji...I hate you so much..." Minah speaks then is lost for words.

"Come on Minah! Some of the horror movies we watched were not even scary?!" I reply.

Taehyung puts his hand on Minah's shoulder. "Minah don't worry about it."

"How...can...I...NOT...worry...about it?" Minah replies.

I shake my head and laugh.

"It's not funny..." Minah speaks again.

Taehyung glances at me and shakes his head signalling 'don't egg her on'.

I nod.

"What time is it?" I ask.

Taehyung looks at his watch. "9 o'clock now."

My eyes widen. I was supposed to be unpacking! Shoot!

"Well I've got to go now." I speak as I get up.

"Can't you stay a little longer?" Taehyung whines.

"I'd love to, but I was supposed to unpack all my things ages ago. But today was great, though. I loved it!" I reply.

"Hope we can do this again some time." Taehyung says with a smile on his face.

"Absolutely." I smile and with that, I open the door and walk out.

I walk back to my dorm. I open the door and enter the room. My eyes widen when I see what's happening in front of me. Jungkook is sitting down on the bed with my phone in his hands, smirking and biting his bottom lip.

"Jungkook?!!" I shout.

His head shoots up, his eyes meet mine and he smiles as soon as he sees me.

"Honestly Eunji, your password is SO obvious! AND I'm especially enjoying these photos!" Jungkook speaks, turning my phone to me, scrolling through my camera roll.

"Jungkook give it back to me now!" I shout with anger filling my tone.

He shakes his head and stares at my phone. "No chance." He replies.

I was about to shout at him again when he adds, "Oh and make sure you close the door behind you."

I huff and close the door.

I turn back to face him and he smiles as he's scrolling through something. Then he starts laughing.

"What are you looking at now?" I speak while gritting my teeth.

"Your messages..." He replies quietly.

My eyes widen and my jaw drops. I walk up to him, clenching my fists really hard.