Chapter Fourty One

2 days later...

Jungkook's POV

Opening my eyes, I wake up with the sun shining directly on my face.

I squint and lift my hand over my eyes. I turn around, only to see an empty spot beside me again. Then I realise Eunji is back home with her father, as it's the weekend. Just one more day and she'll be back tomorrow.

I let out a heavy sigh. I miss her already. I tried so hard to stop her from crying herself to sleep. I stayed awake until she stopped crying. I hope she's okay.

I sit up and get out of bed, making my way to the bathroom to freshen up and then shower.

Once I finished showering, I step out of the bathroom, entering my bedroom and find new clothes to wear.

After getting dressed, I lay back on my bed and gaze into space whilst drowning into my thoughts about Eunji. Maybe I should message her.

Taking my phone out, I load up the message app and bombard her with text messages. I really want her to be okay.

Boredom immediately takes over.

I close my eyes and contemplate back to the moments I spent with Eunji from the start till now.

Minah's POV

I fold my clothes and sort them into piles, whilst drowning into deep thought.

He won't leave me alone.

Ever since I saw him again, he's taken over my mind completely. At times, he would deliberately touch me every time he walks past me in the corridors. He's the reason behind my tears, my anxiety, my troubles and worries and the reason behind my trauma.

Suddenly, I feel flinch when a hand touches my shoulder. I look back and see Taehyung who's smiling so widely. "Hey, Minah!"

I chuckle. "Hey, taetae!"

Not realising how long our gazes lasted, I snap out of it and clear my throat.

"Um, Minah. I want to ask you something." He says.

I nod and smile, motioning him to proceed.

"Is it okay if you can meet me outside the common room at 4pm this afternoon?" He asks while rubbing the back of his neck in a nervous manner.

I frown and chuckle. "Of course I will. But why?"

"I....I....I have something important to tell you and to...give to you." He hesitantly replies.

I giggle and ruffle his hair. "Okay, that's fine with me. You cutie." I smile and shake my head.

Before making my way out of the door, he stops me. "Wait, where are you going?"

"To meet Hanna and the girls." I smile. Then I realise that Eunji isn't here and I miss her. She'll be back tomorrow, as tomorrow's Monday.

"Oh, sorry." He chuckles nervously again.

Smiling at him again, I also gaze at his beautiful features before replying. "It's okay." With that said, I exit the room, making my way to the girls.