I will get you back :(part:1)

Start from the beginning

Sidharth fumbled at what to say to her that to infront of shehnaaz as he could easily told she was shooting  draggers on him without looking at her....
Kamaya spoke in between ' hayye, kitni soni lag rahi hei, chetna bikul pari  lag rahi pari,didi thik keh rahi hu na'
SM just nodded & didn’t say anything..Sidharth just smiled & left the place as soon as possible because he knew it would be wise to leave here otherwise his jaan would not leave any chance to blust bomb on him as in mahira case he saw how possessive she felt.. And not talking to him would be his losss, so he didn’t want that
'ghar mei santi bani rehena chahiye' thinking that he left from there...😉

As soon as sidharth left kamaya started again ' Didi, mujhe ye dono eksath itne sone lage,mujhe tho lagtha hei chetna ko bhi sidharth pasand hoga,app bhi baat karo na sidharth se'

SM was to clueless as what to say to her sister who was not stopping with her nonsense matchmaking
'Chorna, sidharth khud apni liye faisla lega to accha hoga na,jane de' tried for the last time to divert the topic...
' Arreh aise kaise, didi baat tho kar lo ek bar,abb engagement ke bad chetna to firse chali jayegi phir kese karogi,lage hat unke bhi roka kar do' kamya tried to make point...

SM eyes wide open hearing kmaya as well as shehnaaz felt like to choke for the second time... ' what if ' she was again thinking agar usse koyi pasand na kare tho...she was feeling low...she decided to go from there.. She wanted to run from her & get herself locked in her room...

' maa, mujhe hlp kar dho ' shefali came as a rescue & dragged her mom with her leaving SM at ease...she looked at shehnaaz... Shehnaaz gave her e faint smile & went from there saying mei thora aram kar lu,weak lag raha hei...
Sidharth mom could felt her dilemma & she was praying ke dono apne dil ki baat jaldi samaj jaye not knowing the fact that they already confessed their feeling to each other...

Sidharth after  taking his bath was drying his hair when he heard a knock on his door...he smiled as knowing it would be shehnaaz....

Shehnaaz with grumpy face entered into his room...
Her breathe struck seeing the sight infront of her..sidharth wet hair, shirt not fully buttoned...
Shehnaaz close her eyes in irritation, somehow she too oguling at him.....sidharth could understand her stare, he too chuckled seeing her...
Buttoning his shirt he started walking towards her...
Grabbing her waist he pulled her towards him...
nuzzling his wet hair into her neck..' tumhara hi hu' murmuring into her neck leaving her shivered with the tone of his voice..
she could felt his low rumble voice against her skin...

Shehnaaz clutched his shirt for the support because of his sweet torture... Not letting him to torture more she hugged him tightly.... Sidharth  astonished seeing her hugging him that too tightly...he to responded equally...
It seemed not enough for them, the necessity for each other increasing in each moments.. Sidharth felt it crazy as how he always  only look for her, her smile, her angry pout,her care for him...
He never knew his rough shell would break like this...the trust issue he had in relationship was no longer there after meeting shehnaaz... The simplicity, generosity, humbleness, her innocency made him crazy for her & he didn’t want to lose her...she was the source of his happiness.. His life seemed meaningful after meeting her...& he was liking his craziness for her...he was just waiting for this engagement ceremony of shefali to finished soon so that he could talk to his mom about shehnaaz... His mom would be out of the world after hearing this....

' App mujhe hurt to nehi karo ge na' shehnaaz break the silence after saying that...

' nehi' he replied although too lost in her, he could only utter this word..tightening his hold more..inhaling her, which was intoxicating for him..

' hamesha meri kheyal rakho ge'

'Hmm'  in deep groaning sound.. he didn’t know why she need this kind of assurance everytime but he too didn’t want to hurt her... So he just replied her with much patience....
Shehnaaz couldn't hold it more break the hug abruptly while sidharth still in daze of emotion....