"It's fine. It's your first time...!" said Yibo.

"But your..." Zhan pointed at Yibo's cock.

Yibo looked down. He saw his cock still hard. Not as hard as just now. But it's still sent him the unbearable pain. Then he got up.

"I need to take care of it first. After this we take a shower and go out for lunch...!" said Yibo. He messed Zhan's hair then walked into the room and went into the bathroom to release himself.

Zhan lowered his head. He felt disappoint with himself. He let Yibo did it for him but he was unable to satisfy the man. He was too naive and inexperience. He used to stay in the circle where the people didn't alow him to see the vulgar things, even though his friends in the salon were the soft men.

He walked into the room and grabbed his boxers and put it on. He also put all his complete clothes on. He had no desire to stay there anymore. He felt embarrass and useless. He used to let Yibo seduce him secretly. But when it came to real, he really blunt. He didn't know how to do sex. Sex with the other male.

Zhan grabbed his handphone and glanced at the bathroom door. He heard Yibo's growl and grunt from the bathroom. And then there was a low scream came from Yibo's mouth. Bet he succeeded release himself from his sexual tension. ANd then the sound of water hitting the floor from the shower presented.

Zhan sighed. Then he turned around and walked away. He exited the penthouse. he walked gradually to the lift and hit the open button. The unused lift for the day quickly reached the tenth floor and opened its door. Zhan entered and hit the ground floor button.

Reached the road, he caught a cab. Today is Sunday. His father had a day off and won't drive the bus. He would be in Aunty Yue Yie's shop helping her to run the shop with her son, Zu Zan Jin.

When he was inside the cab, his phone rang. He checked the caller ID. It's Yibo. Zhan decided to not pick it up. But Yibo kept calling him.

"Yeah! Hello?' finally, Zhan answered the call after Yibo kept calling about four times and the driver looked annoyed with the sound of the ringtone. (You can just set it into silent mode actually, Zhan. Oh! i forgot! It's a drama!)

"Where the hell are you??" Yibo snapped.

Zhan was confused to answer him. What excuse he could give to YIbo? He can't just boldly told him that he felt useless as a boyfriend who unable to  make his boyfriend cum.

"Umm... Baba called me to quickly go home. He needs me at home...!" said Zhan.

"Why didn't you wait for me? At least, I can send you home...!" said Yibo.

"How are you gonna send me home? You also don't have the driving license.. Go here and there, Dave the one who sending and fetching you...!" Zhan scowled.

"Zhan...! Stop fooling around....!" Yibo spoke through his gritted teeth, Zhan could tell.

"Can I see you again tonight?" asked Yibo.

"Uh! No!"

"Why?" 

Zhan didn't know what other excuse he could tell to Yibo. He looked around. And he saw the driver kept glancing at him through the rearview mirror every now and then.

"Tomorrow I need to go to work again, right? So... I think I need to rest more...!" Zhan smiled sheepishly although he knows Yibo couldn't see him.

Yibo was sighing, Zhan could hear it. Now Zhan felt guilty to the man. He noticed that Yibo wasn't upset with him because he unable to make him satisfy. But it's already happened, anyway.

"Ohh... Ok, then. Guess I only can see you again tomorrow...!" said Yibo with a disappoint tone.

"Yeah.... See you, then. I almost reach...!" 

"Ok. Take care. Love you,"

"Mn."

"What mn? Why can't say it too?"

"Too."

"Say the complete one!"

"I'm inside the cab, Dora!"

"You,-! Ok. Never mind. I'll call you later. I'm going home now...!"

"Why? Isn't that your home?"

"Silly! Here is creepy when the office doesn't run. I don't want to stay here alone...!" 

"But I saw you slept there last time."

"That night... I don't know. I just need to be all alone that time."

"mmm... Ok. Bye for now, then...!"

"see you."

Zhan ended the call. He felt relieve after he heard Yibo's voice. His fear was unreasonable.  Yibo still treated him the same as last night. Well, last night he was sleeping. But he could feel when he cleaned him up in the middle of the night.

His cab reached the street where an alley will led him to his house. But he decided to go to other place once he hopped off of the cab. Aunty Yue Yie's shop.