Come here Darling -mature-

-Poseidon-
Her arousal hung heavy in the air, even as I walked to my office, the distance growing between us.

The scent was suffocating me.

I hardly touched the little thing and she melted in my hands, such a good girl.
It took everything in me to leave her, I could go back, push her against the shower wall. Show the little cub how much I need her...how long I've waited for her.

I've waited so long for a mate and now...now she's here. It seemed surreal, like a dream come true. Everything I've ever wanted wrapped in one small package.

My ears perked up at the sound of water turning off, followed by her small steps echoing in the hallway, Making her way towards my office.
Sitting up in my chair, I waited for her to reach the door.

The large doors to my office swung open, the little minx walks in wearing nothing but a dainty white towel. The scrap of fabric doing almost nothing to hide her from me.
Her hair wet, water dripping down her shoulders to her chest. I stare awhile longer, enamored by her natural beauty..a goddess.
A whimper slips past her lips, a pathetic noise, desperate, needy, yearning. The sound goes straight to my cock, my pants get uncomfortably tight.

Her eyes are wide and those sweet cherry lips, begging for me. I needed to hear the breathy moans that would escape from them. To see them wrapped around me, struggling to take all of it.
Pushing my chair back from the desk, I motion for her to come forward.

"Come, little one, don't you know better than to provoke a hungry wolf?"

Almost as if in a trance, her feet begin to move. Slowly at first, she takes a step, one after another.
She's getting closer.
She reaches the edge of my desk and stops, so close and yet so far away.
She's watching me, like a rabbit watches the big bad wolf, waiting for it to pounce.

"Little one" I say, my voice husky with need.
"I thought I told you to take a shower, it's only been a couple minutes"

She stepped around my desk and stood in front of me. "I...I need you" her soft voice flowed out. Sounding so vulnerable and innocent, she wasn't ready for what I needed to give her, not yet.

But who was I to deny my mate? She could handle a taste..

-MATURE-

Reaching out towards her, I gently grab her wrist, tugging her on my lap.
she straddles one leg and faces me. The warmth from her on my thigh is almost too much. I can't imagine how it would feel to be deep within her, but for now that's all I'm going to do, imagine.

Leaning forward, I wrap an arm around her waist and put the other against her back, holding the back of her fragile neck in my hands. Running my thumb along her pulse.
"What do you need little one? Be good and tell Daddy what you need"

Her pulse quickens, she lets out another mouth watering whimper. Pushing herself against my thigh.

"Do you like that darling? You like when Daddy talks to you like that don't you."

She nods her head, the silly girl..she'll learn soon.

"Words little one" I say, Lightly smacking her thigh and squeezing

"Yes..Daddy, I like it when you talking to me like that"

"What a good girl, using your words. I think you deserve a little reward, don't you think?"

The little girl nods her head vigorously, "please" she whimpers. Smiling down at her, I bring my hand to her face, softly cupping her cheek. Closing her eyes, She pushes her cheek into my hand and purrs.

"What a good kitty" I say, my thumb running over her plump lips, pushing down against her bottom lip. She opens her mouth, and runs her tongue along my thumb.

"That's dangerous, my control is hanging by a thread" my voice coming out deep and strained. She has no idea what she's doing to me, how bad my wolf wants to take control and devour her.

She batts her eyelashes and slowly takes my thumb in her mouth, wrapping her warm tongue around my thumb, sucking softly.
If she wants to play, we can play.

Pushing my thumb deeper into her mouth,she gags but keeps sucking. I can feel the wetness coating my thigh, soaking into my slacks. The air around us is thick with lust.
Pulling my thumb out of her mouth, I grab her neck and pull her towards me, smashing my lips against hers. She responds quickly, wrapping her legs around my waist, running her hands through my hair.
The silly little thing try's to control the kiss, pushing her tongue hard against mine, trying to dominate me. She'll learn though, that she will always submit to me.

I run my hand through her hair, grabbing a handful, and pulling her head back. Looking at her, she's got want all over her face, cheeks red and lips swollen.
She bends her neck in submission, offering it to me.
How could I turn down such a delectable offering.
I feel my canines extend, poking at my bottom lip, begging to be buried in her neck. To claim her as ours forever.

Burying my face into her neck, I take a deep breath, inhaling the sweet smell of her scent. I run my tongue along her neck, and down her collar bone. Her moans increasing when I nip at the skin, right where I'll put my mark...
My wolf is pushing to do it, he's demanding we mark our mate now, and fuck her rough and hard over the desk.
Not yet.
Giving her neck one last nip, I pull away and stand up.

"Kitten, we're going to wait okay? I won't have your first time being over my desk."

Her breathing starts to slow and the lust clears from her face. She looks up at me and reaches her arms out to be picked up.

Picking her up, I set her on my hip, and she wraps her arms around my neck, holding on tight.

"Now, it's time for you to finish your shower."