Home.

*Poseidon POV*

The pack house was very unique, due to my packs high status among the were society, we of course had more assets, our pack house very much looked like a castle.

I'll stop being modest...the pack house was a gorgeous castle surrounded by a moat, now you must be thinking "why do they have a  moat surrounding their pack house?!"

It's quite simple really, it's a line of defensive..a last resort to keep filthy animals away from my pack

Granted not all members lived in the pack house, the elderly, mated, and just wolves more comfortable in their own homes had houses surrounding the pack house.

Before coming fully into our pack grounds their is a large hill that completely surrounds all the houses, on top of that hill I have war wolves stationed around the entire perimeter.

My pack is heavily guarded, only the best of the best become war wolves.

My wolf bounded over the top of hill, flying past his war wolves, none of the wolves stopped me..they were all very aware it was their alpha.

My wolf and I gave off a certain air of dominance and of course my wolf was a fucking giant and very hard to confuse with just any low rank wolf.

Coming to a stop at the front gate surrounding the draw bridge, I set down my little mate an shifted back into human form.

In order to open the gate you had to have blood registered to the pack and have your eye scanned.
It seems over the top but it kept unwanted people out.

Lifting my hand to my mouth I felt my canines elongate before biting into my thumb, and pushing my thumb against the finger scanner/blood collector.
Upon placing my thumb against the scanner, a robotic voice replied "Please look into retain scanner, alpha Poseidon".

Bending down I flashed my glowing red eyes into the scanner.
"Access granted" the monotone voice stated.

A deep robotic voice rang out; "Alpha Poseidon is entering the pack house".

Leaning down I picked up my precious little cub and held her close to my chest, slowly stoking her back, this small action had my wolf purring deep within my chest.

Sensing another presence I quickly looked up and snarled, snapping my teeth at the new aura.

"Alpha, welcome home" the greeting came from one of my many pack warriors guarding the gate.

"Good evening "My deep voice rumbled out before turning all my attention back to my mate and pushing the large wood doors to the pack house open.

I wasted no time before sprinting up to the top floor which held my section of the house.
Complete with a living room, bedroom, guest bedroom, kitchen, and two bathrooms..not counting the bathrooms in the bedrooms.

I kept a very simple theme within my room, it was a large room..the wall coated in a light gray.
Wall lined with many pictures of the pack, my family, and friends.
In the middle of the room facing large windows was my bed, a bigger than normal king bed with a dark blue comforter adorning it.

Pulling back the covers and arranging the pillows so that she would not fall off, I set my little baby in the pillow fort and covered her with the blanket.
She's so beautiful even in just her tiger form I thought before deciding to take a shower, I had been running through the the woods all day.

I grabbed a pair of boxers and a towel before entering the bathroom and starting my shower.
30 minutes later I was stepping out of the walk in shower, and finding myself standing stark naked in front of the mirror.

My black hair was tousled and wet, sticking to my forehead, allowing water to fall down my face.
Sighing I pushed a hand through hair pulling it back before glancing into the mirror again.

My bright red eyes shinned back at me, they almost screamed blood lust..and god they weren't too far off.

I had a strong jaw and angular nose..most had said I was carved from the gods, hell that I might possibly be a god myself.

Laughing silently to myself I let my eyes fall down my body, I was extremely built and covered in tattoos...but also scars from previous battles.

Across my chest were two sets of claw marks, they reached from the top off shoulder all the way down the my hip and around to my back.

How I received it is a story for another day.

Focusing on my arms I trailed my fingertips across the waves that dances upon my skin.

On my left arm I had ocean waves wrapping around my hand, all the way up to my shoulder and slightly on to my chest.

On the other arm, my right arm, I had beautiful orange and red flames licking up my skin. The flames started at my palm and wrapped all the way around my arm and up to the top of my shoulder, spilling out on to my chest.

Turning my back to the mirror I turned my head and let my eyes wander the beautiful tiger that rested upon it.

The tiger was a pristine black with silver stripes, and almost glowing blue eyes, she was rather small for a tiger,I had seen this particular tiger in my dreams, she captured my attention instantly, I had awoken that night and rushed to get her permanently etched into my skin before I'd forget.

Snapping my me out of my thoughts I heard small cries coming from my bedroom, I quickly ran into the room, looking for the problem.

I was brought from my mind once again when I settled my eyes on the little cub nestled into my bed.

The poor darling seemed to be having a nightmare, forgetting to put on clothes  I slipped into bed and scoped the little creature into my arms before pushing my nose into her scruff, inhaling her scent.

Feeling her relax and drift back to sleep, I placed her on my chest and allowed sleep to overcome me.