Awoken

*Flora POV*

I awoke to the feeling of sun hitting softly against my skin...skin?! Being fully awoken by this feeling, I quickly sat up and looked down at my body.

Two legs..two arms..two hands..oh my god I was in human form again, I guess you're wondering why this is such a big deal right? You're a shifter you can shift into both human and tiger.

Well I've been stuck in my tiger form since I turned 16..I'm currently 19...that is 3 1/2 years I've spent in tiger form.

Suddenly realizing I wasn't in my cave, I jumped out of the delicious smelling bed and rushed to the window

Upon looking out I saw the most beautiful estate, it seemed that the castle I was currently in was surrounded by water! Oh how fairy tale it was.

As if suddenly remembering I was naked; I blushed a deep crimson and quickly scanned the room for se clothes.

Spotting something pink and fluffy I smiled and rushed towards it only to find out it was a gorgeous pink sweater! It was so soft and pretty, though kind of large, I adored it.

Having noticed the white skater skirt under it I realized someone had placed these out for me. There were no undergarments..blushing again at the thought I pushed it aside and slipped on the skirt and sweater.

A pair of white frilly socks fell from the chair along with a note, bending over, I picked up the socks and note. Sitting down on the bed, I slipped the super soft socks onto my feet. putting my attention toward the letter I opened it and read aloud the contents

"Dear mate, having found this letter you're probably up and looking for clothes. I have taken it upon myself to set out this skirt and sweater, I had a feeling it's something you'd like.

Please meet me in my office so we can discuss some things.

       With love, your mate"

Mate? What in the world is this man talking about..I guess it wouldn't hurt to go talk to him about it.

Sighing I stood up and straightened the skirt, before smiling down at the pink fluffy slippers that were set next to the bed, slipping on the slippers I pushed open the large door.

Carefully peaking my head out I looked up and down the hallways before quietly stepping out and softly shutting the door.

The hallway was beautiful! The walls were covered in paintings and their were small pedestals with marble animals sitting atop of them.

The marble statues all showed animals of strength and honor, it ranged from lions, wolves, Tigers, and bears.

Giggling and running my fingers along the marble animals, completely forgetting about my surroundings, I felt myself slamming into a wall.

Whining and rubbing my nose I heard a deep chuckle..the wall was a person..I ran into a person.

Squealing and looking up at the large man I bowed my head and mumbled an apology.

"I'm sorry sir I wasn't looking where I was going and I was so distracted by the cute little figures that I didn't see you, I'm so sorry" I quickly mumbled out before feeling a large rough hand placed gently on my shoulder.

Looking up I felt my large doe eyes filled with tears, it was always my flaw..crying about everything..I didn't mean to! It just kinda happened..

"Child please do not cry, you're making my heart hurt" said the deep voice..

Sniffling I rubbed my eyes with the sleeves of my sweater and looked up at him fully now.

He was an older man, about 50 or 60, of course he was a werewolf so he still looked young,
He had dark black hair and bright green eyes. The man must have been about 6'5..which was huge compared to my small height of 5'4

"Come would you like something to drink?" His voice grumbled out in a soft tone but still strong and demanding..was he a former alpha? What was his rank..

Finding my voice I answered the mystery man, "uh..yes please..if it wouldn't be a bother".

"No bother dear, let's head to the kitchen" he said as he grabbed my small hand in his and led me down the hallway.
This house keeps getting more and more gorgeous, it needs more color and animals though.

A deep voice brought me from my thoughts, "we're here..what would you like?"

"Do you have orange juice?" I responded softy as I tried to climb into the high stools that were placed around a counter.
Huffing I pouted and tried again only to feel myself being lifted and sat down in the stool.

Blushing I looked up and saw the man smiling and holding out a glass of orange juice, quickly grabbing the glass I smiled a thank you and started sipping on it.

"Now what are you doing here little one, you're not from this pack?" He asked in a soft voice, afraid that if he spoke to loud he would scare the little girl.

"I'm not sure sir..I woke up in that room..I found a note saying that my mate wanted me to meet him in his office, but I don't remember meeting my mate and I don't know where the office is" I responded sheepishly.

Peering up at the man I saw a small smile on his face before he responded, "well finish your juice and I'll take you to your mates office".

Nodding I quickly drank all my juice before setting it down, I noticed how far I was from the ground and frowned.

"What is it little one?" The older Man asked.

"I uh..can't get down" I said as I covered my face to hide my blush.

A deep laugh tumbled out of the large man before he gently picked me up and sat my on his arm, starting to walk back down the hallway we came from.

Gripping his shirt tightly so that I would not fall, I felt myself getting more and more drowsy, and soon All I saw was darkness.