Meeting

*Poseidon POV*

Looking down at the tiny creature in front of him, his mate...his everything.
"What a precious little thing..so small, so fragile..and all mine" Hades rumbled his voice slipping into mine, and escaping from my mouth.

The gasp that escaped her lovely little lips left me breathless, this little vixen was sure to have me at my knees.
As if afraid to speak, her little voice tumbled out"um..excuse me, What do you mean yours?" she asked, nibbling on her bottom lip.

I couldn't help but let out a hearty laugh before replying, "why little one..you're my mate, my life, and my sole reason for existing".
The blush that spread across her porcelain cheeks was magnificent.  I watched her closely, waiting for her reaction. What she would say next would change my life, good or bad.

Nothing left her lips, she didn't say anything, my wolf was clawing to get out and force her to answer us, to accept us as her mate. What would happen if she didn't accept us, the pack would surely be miserable, they cannot function without their alpha, and their alpha cannot function without his mate, the packs Luna. she would be the mother of the pack, the one to give love and guidance to all who belonged to the pack.
My mental crisis was interrupted as I felt two small arms wrap around my waist, glancing down i saw my beautiful mate looking up at me with tears falling from her shockingly vivid lavender eyes.

Without thinking i picked up my little kitten, and set her on my hip before slowly lifting my hand as to not scare her. I brushed my thumb under her eyes, catching the falling tears, slowly I ran my fingers down her cheek and across her jaw. "What is wrong my love, what is bothering you?" I asked, gently grasping her chin in my hand.

A few seconds passed before she opened her sweet red lips and answered, "I didn't think I'd ever be worthy of a mate..no one has ever loved me".

Those words sent anger to my very core, who couldn't love her, who didn't worship the ground she walked on. I would kill them, I would kill everyone who neglected my little princess and made her feel unloved.

*Flora POV*
I could feel the anger pouring from the man, my mate, his grip on my hip tightened causing me to let out a small whimper of pain. Quickly the hand released its grip and a deep voice spoke. "Kitten, who hurt you, who made you feel unloved?".

Despite the rage that carried his words, I wasn't afraid..I felt protected. Looking up at the beast who held me..my beast, I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my head in his shoulder, "Please just hold me, i don't want to think about such sad times" i whispered into his neck, letting the dominance of this man surround me. Washing away the fears of my past.

"We will speak of this again, little one, I want answers, is that understood?"
Nodding my head, I kept my face hidden, too shy to answer. I felt his large hand softly grip my neck, making me look up at him.

"Use your words, do you understand?" He spoke again, dominance flowing with every word. Making my stomach swirl with desire, I licked my lips and answered.
"Yes sir, I understand"

Satisfaction and approval shone in his eyes, I would do anything for his approval. I craved it.
His grip on my neck tightened slightly,before he leaned down and nuzzled my hair. Trailing his nose down the side of my face, to my neck.

What a good girl, now tell me, little one, what is your name?" He asked, his warm breath fanning over my ear.
The sensation made me shiver, all I could think about was him marking me, claiming me as his. Remembering his question, I pulled my head away and looked up. "My names flora! Like flowers but not really, just kinda. What's yours?"

"Poseidon, but you my Darling, can call me Daddy" he smirked.

"Daddy?!"

-Sorry it's such a short chapter, I'm having an extremely hard time thinking of things to write.
At this point I do not know if I will continue this story.