🗒 ❛ I Love You! ༉‧₊˚✧

°•Earthquake•°

With those words being said,it made his heart flutter,red hues spread across his cheeks.Slowly Pulling you into a warm hug,his hands stroking your hair ever so gently.

He then gave you a sweet smile before planting a soft kiss on your forehead,

"I love you too,Dear.Always and forever"

Your cheeks instantly flushed red and then smiled back before you leaned in and kissed his cheek in return.

°•Thunderstorm•°

His eyes widened,Face Turning completely red as he stared at you in disbelief.Steam came out of his ears,knowing that you want a response from him right here and now.

"I-i..."

You smirked a little,"You?"

"I L-LOVE YOU TOO,OKAY!?-"Then got cut off once you placed your lips on his.He soon melted into the kiss,instantly wrapping his arms around your waist.

°•Cyclone•°

"I love you too!"He immediately ran up to you, tackled you to the ground,giving you the brightest smile that he could do as he kept repeating those words over and over again.

He loves it when you say that at the most random times,it makes him want to cherish you even more.

"I love you,i love you,i love you,i love you!!"He Chuckled at your flustered reaction,then pulled you in for a sweet kiss.

°•Blaze•°

He lashed himself onto you,forgetting the fact that you almost fell backwards cause of the sudden impact.

Looking up to you as he smirked like an idiot"I love you too,Babe~"You smacked his head in return,madly blushing.

"Yeah,yeah,now let go"

Blaze shook his head,his lips gently placed on your nose"let's stay like this for a bit"

°•Ice•°

The two of you were currently in the middle of yet another cuddle session,his arms around your waist,legs tangled up.You then slowly looked up to him,Only to see that he was staring right back at you.

"I love you"

"I love you too."He says with a small chuckle, leaning in and nuzzled his nose against yours.

°•Thorn•°

"Y-you do..?"(;へ:)

You gave him a nod as a response,pulling him in for a warm embrace.The precious boy bawled his eyes out and hugged you even tighter.

"Thorn l-loves you t-too!"He said,you can't help but smile and place lots of kisses all over his face.

He turned red,holding both of your hands before smiling sweetly at you.

°•Solar•°

"Kindly repeat that love"He took out his phone with a small smirk.You shook your head,face completely red then hugged him instead.

Solar smiled at you as he chuckled,"Aw~Is my love embarrassed~?Don't worry,I love you too"

He gently grabbed the sides of your face,gently placing his lips on yours.

°•Frostfire•°

He carefully picked you up and spun you around, playfully grinning while looking at your cute reaction.

"I love you too,My queen~"

"P-put me down..!"

He Chuckled at your failed attempt to escape from his arms,"Nah,can't you see I'm busy holding my world~"

°•Glacier•°

Glacier pats you head,smiling as was a complete blushing mess.Even if it was just words,it meant the world to him.

His eyes softened, leaning in as he placed a quick kiss on your lips,"What did i ever do to deserve such a beauty like you?"

You tried to convince that it was other way around,but instead he Chuckled and shook his head.

"My beloved...I love you more than anything else."

°•Supra•°

"I love me too"

Why this little-

Your eye twitched as you rolled your eyes at him, turned around and was about to leave.But then you were suddenly carried by none other than supra.

"Hm~I was just kidding darling,you know that i love you~"He gave you a wink before he captured your lips right then and there.

Boyfriend Scenarios |Boboiboy × Reader|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara