🗒 ❛ Let's Cuddle! ༉‧₊˚✧

《𝘌𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘬𝘦》

Cuddling with Quake would include,Him wrapping both of his arms around your small waist protectively.He mostly likes playing with your smooth H/l h/c locks,It makes him feel calm.

"Your hair smells nice. . ."He breathe In the fresh scent of your hair,It smelled like a Garden of roses.You Blushed deeply at what he said,Burying Your red face On his chest.

"S-stop it. . .!"

You heard a small Chuckle escape his lips,Feeling his hands brush against your hair.

《𝘓𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨》

Cuddling with a tsundere would be Really cute,Lightning Might not Show it in public But when you two are in his or your room.He won't be afraid to show his soft side to you.

You were currently reading a book,While sitting on Lightning's lap,Both his muscular arms wrapped around your waist.Face buried on the crook of your neck,His breath slowly tickling your skin.

"L-lightning. . .T-that tickles!"

Little did you know that Lightning was already fast asleep,Light snores were heard and some mumbles.

《𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘥》

Cuddling with a playful yet sweet boi?No problem Wind is here!.This sweet lil boy would cuddle you anywhere,anytime.Just say it and he'll do it with pleasure.

It was a normal day,You and wind were walking down the park.Stopped once the two of you reached a bench,Both of you sat down,Wind reluctantly wrapped an arm around your shoulder,Relaxing under his touch,Your eyes started closing.Falling asleep on his shoulder.

He placed a gentle kiss on your forehead,Before smiling at your you who was peacefully sleeping

"Aw~,My sweetie is already sleepy.How cute~"

《𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘦》

Fire can be a total hothead and a arrogant little fool At times,He likes to show his undying love for you just by cuddling.He likes to see your red cheeks when he hugs you so suddenly,Sometimes he would even leave you in a blushing mess.

Whether it's cuddling with you in bed,Or in the couch.He doesn't care as long as he's with you.

"Just admit it already babe,You love cuddling with me~"

This would cause you to slightly Smack his head,blood rising up to your cheeks.

"N-never!"

《𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳》

Cuddle?No worries You two always do that,Since Water is always sleeping his butt off,He would often drag you to his room then Wrap his arms around you,Quickly Falling asleep.

"Gosh. . .Again?"Slowly unwrapping his arms around you,Then placing his head on your lap.Planting a kiss on his cheek,You though he was asleep but no His other eye was still open,Water smiled.Placing both of his hands on the sides of your face,pulling you in for a kiss.

"W-water?!You're still awake-"

Chu~!

《𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘧》

Innocent smol bean,All i could say is that
B E W A R E dis lil cutie will cuddle with you 24/7.Leaf won't unwrap his arms around you,Except when you need to go to the bathroom.One time He wanted to cuddle you so badly,He almost entered the goddamn bathroom.Thankgoodness You remembered to lock the doors.

"Y/n~,What's taking you so long!.I wanna cuddle now" >:3

All you could do is sigh deeply,It's been Like 5 minutes since you entered the bathroom.

"Ok,ok I'm done"Slowly opening the door,Leaf tackled you to the ground.Wrapping His arms around your waist,Then burying his face on your chest.

Red hues appeared on your cheeks.

Then the door opened,It was light,He looked at the two of you then smirked.You glared at him and said

"Don't say a word Light,Or I wIlL kIlL yOu."

《𝘓𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵》

It's quite rare if you two cuddle,Light is a busy guy.Always researching about stuff,But when you two do cuddle,It's what we call heaven.He's to shy to ask for for cuddles,So when you are fast asleep on his bed,He'll cuddle with you secretly.

"Finaly,My research is done"Light Announced,Getting up from his seat.Only to be greeted by you who is peacefully sleeping on his bed.The boy chuckled,he quietly layed down besides you.Carefully wrapping an arm around you,Slowly Pulling you closer to him.

"Sleep tight,Love~"