🗒 ❛ Your Childhood with them ༉‧₊˚✧

《𝘌𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘬𝘦》

"Hi!,what's your name?"A little girl with [Hair length] [Hair color] hair said while holding her hand out to a boy sitting in the corner of a sand pit.

Quake looked up to see the girl smiling at him,without hesitation he accepted her hand.She lifted quake up,

"So,you haven't answered my question"

The boy can't help but stare at her dazzling [Eye color] eyes,He snapped out of the trance once you waved a hand infront of him,His cheeks turned red,as he tilted his head to the side

"H-huh?"

"Your name,silly"you said with a chuckle,he sheepishly scratched his cheek

"E-earthquake,b- but you can call me quake"

You smiled once again,"And I'm [Your name],It's nice to meet you quake!,anyways what are you doing here all alone?"

Quake looked at his brothers from behind,A small frown seen on his face.Before he look back at you,you had already pulled him to the swings.

"Well,you can come with me!,Come on we'll have tons of fun!,let's go quake!"You exclaimed with a grin,quake couldn't help but smile and nod.

《𝘓𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨》

"It's your time to get the ball Lightning!,"

The said element rolled his eyes at wind,as he went behind the bushes to find the ball.

Before he could spot the ball,he saw a girl,who looks the same age as him,she was sitting near a tree,who seemed to be sketching something.

Lightning walked closer to the girl,he was curious on what she was sketching.To be honest,She was kinda cute,he thought.His cheeks suddenly turned red at his thoughts.

Noticing someone approaching you,You looked up to see a boy blushing.

"Hm?who are you??"You asked before standing up,

Lightning turned more red when you got closer to him,he looked away and lowered his cap

"I-i'm l-lightning..."

"And I'm [Name]!,"You said with a smile,the Lightning element's heart skipped at beat."If you don't mind me asking,what are you doing here??"

"T-the ball we were using somehow flew here,so i-i was wondering if you saw a soccer ball here anywhere"

"Ah yes!,i saw one,just look behind the Bush over there,Anyways,i better get going!,Catch ya later Lightning!"you said before running off to somewhere,

One of your drawings falling on the grass,Lightning picked it up.It was a beautiful flower,wanting to meet the girl once again,But got cut off when wind called out to him.

"Have you found the ball Lightning??"

He turned on his Lightning speed and went behind the bush [Name] said,after that he dashed back to wind and the other's,The piece of paper that contained your drawing,folded,that he kept inside his pocket.