˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ YOUR WORDS ARE ENOUGH ೃ✧

||𝑩𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍||

|Name|'s POV

My eyes widened as i looked at the calendar,"Holy Crackers. . ."

March 13.

"IT'S BOBOIBOY'S FREAKING BIRTHDAY TODAY AND I DON'T HAVE A PRESENT FOR HIM!"I yelled at the top of my lungs.Rushing to the bathroom and did my Morning routine faster than i could ever imagine.After that,i went downstairs and ate breakfast.

Halfway through my meal,thoughts were running wildly inside my head,"What should i get him?,"

"Flowers?-Heck no it's not Valentine's day,and we're not even a couple..."

"Stuffed toy?Nahh,Too childish."

Once i finished my meal,i grabbed my small bag and got outside of the house.

I arrived at different stores in hoping to find him a last minute gift.But luck wasn't on my side this time,I still haven't found a gift that would suit him...

"Why is this so hard!?"i said while sitting on a nearby bench with a hint of frustration in my voice.I deeply sighed as i stared at the sky for a few seconds,

Then it hit me,

I could just ask the other's for ideas!

>>Time skip<<

Third Person's POV

"All of your gifts are so amazing...why can't i think of one?"Yet another sigh of frustration came from the |Hair color| haired female.

Ying chuckles at her,"As long as it comes from your heart,I'm sure he'll love it."Yaya nods in agreement.

"Still,this is all i can do for him since he saved my life.Urgh! I better get going and continue on my journey in finding him the perfect present,Bye!"The girl bid her farewell before dashing off to somewhere.

Before they could continue their conversation a sudden voice interrupted them,which is The birthday boy himself.

"Hi everyone,Where did |Name| run off to?"He said while his eyes followed your Disappearing figure.

Gopal closed his eyes for a second then said,"To the store to find you a pre-"Without even realizing what he just said,fang interrupted him with a fake cough,The red bandana wearing boy's eyes widened.

"O-oh,I mean nothing!"He quickly said,

"Okay. . .?"

Fang then clears his throat as ying and yaya head away to take of the surprise party that they were all planning for him.

"Anyways,"Fang started while boboiboy turned his full attention to him,"What present would you like? if you don't mind me asking."

"What's with the sudden question?"It made the dino capped boy raise a brow at him.

A sigh escaped the shadow manipulator's lips,his expression changing into a serious one in just a split second"Just answer the question."