🗒 ❛ Shy Reader ༉‧₊˚✧

[Side Note:You two aren't dating in this scenario. Just friends XD]

°•Earthquake•°

'Ahh,there she is..'Quake thought to himself as he stared at your figure who was about to enter the school's gate,with ying and yaya by your side.

Pink hues dusted his cheeks once he saw a glimpse of your cute smile followed by a laugh, For a second there he thought his heart skipped a beat.His eyes slightly widened when you unexpectedly turned your gaze towards him,he managed to smile and give you a small wave.

You on the other hand,turned completely red suddenly looking away,placing a hand on your chest,feeling your heart rapidly beating.An image of his smile appeared in your head,causing your blush to increase.

"I'm actually making progress..."Quake mumbled,smiling even more before watching your figure enter the school as you went back to laughing your butt off,probably from ying cracking up some jokes.

°•Thunderstorm•°

It's always a challenge for him whenever he tries to approach you.Always ends up in a blushing mess,same goes for you.Thunder would 'casually' go up to you every school Morning,though his flustered face says otherwise.

He nervously scratched his cheek.The others were already used to this,Gopal and fang secretly laughed at him since it wasn't always successful "M-morning,|Name|.."

If you look closely enough,you'll see that ying and yaya were currently squealing at the scene.

"A-ah..Good m-morning to you too,T-thunder"
Once again Finding yourself blushing.Before he could even say another word,The sound of the school bell interrupted him.

And that's when the two of you headed to the opposite direction,ying and yaya walking by your side as they started teasing you.Not knowing that there was a small smile plastered on the Lightning elemental's face as he headed to his first class.

°•Cyclone•°

This cutie pie always greets you with that cute smile of his,not minding that you'd sometimes run away from him rather than greet him back,he didn't mind it though since he loves seeing your flustered reaction,finding it really adorable.

He goes to school pretty early just to place a small note in your Locker.Then hides behind a wall to wait for you and see your reaction,His face was beet red upon seeing you smile to yourself while reading his note.

Although when you're face to face with him,it's a different story.

"Hello |Name|,Good Morning!"He beams with a grin,suddenly appearing infront of you after you finished grabbing a couple of things from your Locker.

You shrieked in surprise,blinking twice once he gave you a closed eye smile.Blood immediately rushed up to your cheeks,not even thinking twice and ran away from him.

Instead of frowning,Cyclone smiled even more, feeling his face heat up all of a sudden,mumbling to himself "Cute.."

°•Blaze•°

Him along with cyclone and thorn love pranking people,we'll except for you since he loves you too much and he'd rather die than see you getting mad at him for his stupid pranks.He always wondered why of all people,he had his eyes for you,I mean- the two of you are complete opposites.

Opposites Attract,right?Although it's different when you're with ying and yaya.The biggest smile was always plastered on your face whenever you are with them,though when you're near him,you always stumble over your words,face resembling a tomato.