˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ HAPPY HOLIDAYS ೃ✧

[Name]'s POV

I was currently sitting at the kokotaim,with a special hot chocolate in my hands,oh how i wish it snowed here...

The gang and elements were nowhere to be found,i wonder where they are.I decide to ask ochobot.

"Yo,ochobot.Where are the others?"

He shrugged and continued working,

"Aw man,This is so boring..."taking a sip of my hot chocolate.

Third Person's POV

"Does she know how to ice skate???"

"Ice can teach her-"

"Our backyard is too small!,How about somewhere else?"

"How about the park???"

"Wait-wait wait,slow down you guys,what are we even talking about?"Ice said,who just woke up from his nap,everyone looked at him then sighed.

Quake Sweatdropped,"[Name] wanted to know what snow felt like,so here we are.The plan is that,you're gonna turn the park into a winter wonderland,For [Name]"

Ice nods,"Is that all?"

Lightning raised a brow,"what do you mean is that all?"

"Nevermind,i wouldn't really mind if you told me sooner,if it's for [Name] then I'll do anything..."Ice mumbled the last part,with a visible blush on his cheeks,

Unfortunately the other elements heard him,but before they could do anything fang cut them off.

"Well let's get to it,we don't want [Name] getting suspicious,"The others nod,As they went to the park.

Meanwhile,[Name] headed back to her house.

But before she could even open her front door,

"Hey [Name]!"She turned around to see ying and yaya wearing some winter clothes,The [Hair color] haired girl raised a brow at the two.

"Why the heck are you guys wearing that?it isn't even snowing here"

The two girls looked at eachother then nod,Ying then takes out a handkerchief,and wraps it around [Name]'s head to cover her eyes.

[Name] tried taking it off but yaya stopped her,"Trust us [Name]!,you're gonna love this!"They held each of her hands and guided her to the park.

"At least tell me where were going!"[Name] said,the both of them Chuckled and ignored you.

•Timeskip•

Ice's POV

"There done..."I said,before taking a seat,turning the whole park into a winter wonderland sure is exhausting,it almost drained my powers,I just hope that [Name] will like it...

"She's coming!!!"Gopal said,all of were dressed for the snow. . .except for [Name]-Wait...WHAT-

My other brother's didn't notice it since they were busy adding the finishing touches along with fang,

[Name]'s POV

Suddenly i felt cold,it's like I'm walking inside a freaking freezer-

"Are we there yet? I said before a chill ran up to my spine,

"Yup!"Ying said,then i think she was the one who took off my blind fold,