I can feel my face get hot. Wait why the hell do I want to cry? Justin's not that special. He's just a boy who cares for you. And it's your fault he got hurt.

I kinda came back to reality when the song ended and Austin turned down the radio.

"You know you have a really good singing voice?"

"Huh?"

Austin laughed. "I said you have a nice singing voice."

"Thanks." I could feel my face get warm. No not now! Shit! Stop blushing, Grace!

He looked at me and smiled. "So are you and Justin close?" He asked still with his eyes pealed on the highway.

"I don't know." I honestly do not know.

"Well you must be. I mean you ran out of the room when you seen Justin wheeled outside." He glanced at me.

"Well he's just a friend." I said. I think I felt and heard my heart crack a little from saying that. What is this feeling I have for Justin?! It's not a crush because I'm sitting by my crush.

'Maybe it's love.' Maybe little voice inside my head said.

Austin turned up the radio and one of my favorite songs came on. "Salvation" by Skillet.

"All alone, lost in this abyss
Crawling in the dark
Nothing to wet my longing lips
And I wonder where you are

Are you far?
Will you come to my rescue?
Am I left to die?
But I can't give up on you

I feel you keeping me alive
You are my salvation
Touch you, taste you, feel you here
Oh oh, yeah yeah
I feel you keeping me alive
You are my salvation
Hold me, heal me, keep me near
Oh oh, yeah yeah

My heart will burn for you
It's all I can do

Salvation
Salvation
(Keeping me alive)
Salvation
(You're keeping me)
Salvation
(You're keeping me alive)

Been out from under who I am
And who I want to be
Held you tightly in my hands
Why are we unraveling?

Was it me?
Will you come to my rescue
Or did I push to far
When I turned my back on you?

I feel you keeping me alive
You are my salvation
Touch you, taste you, feel you here
Oh oh, yeah yeah
I feel you keeping me alive
You are my salvation
Hold me, heal me, keep me near
Oh oh, yeah yeah

My heart will burn for you
It's all I can do

Salvation
Salvation
(Keeping me alive)
Salvation

Touch you, taste you, feel you, need you
Give it all just to find you
Hold me, heal me
I will find you

Keeping me alive
You are my salvation
Touch you, taste you, feel you here
Oh oh, yeah yeah
Our love will never die
You are my salvation
Hold me, heal me, keep me near
Oh oh, yeah yeah

My heart will burn for you
It's all I can do

Salvation
Salvation
Touch you, taste you, feel you, need you
Salvation"

-Skillet

"Damn girl! You should sigh up for the talent show!!" Austin said.

"Me? No never!"

"Why not? You have an amazing voice."

"Cause of a lot of things. And You are almost missing the turn." I say giggling.

"Shut up!" Austin laughed and turned to exit off the highway. Oh yay. We are almost there. What is Justin going to say? Will he be awake?

"Okay so do you want me to go in with you? Or would you like to be alone? And we should probably have each other's numbers in case we get separated." Austin said pulling into the parking lot.

"Ok. And could you come with me please?" I asked. I don't want to go in alone.

"Sure thing." He said as we exchanged phone numbers.

We got out and walked into the hospital. I'm terrified of these things. I've been in this place way to much because of my depression and yet most people don't know and if they know they don't care.

I felt someone grab my hand. I look to see Austin has entwined our fingered together. I looked him in the eyes and he sent warmth. He sent comfort with his eyes. I glanced down at his lips for a split second to see a small soft smile.

I approached the front desk. "What room is Justin Bieber in?" I asked nervously.

"Room 1007" the lady said without looking up.

I didn't even bother to say thank you. I went to the stairs.

"Grace? Why don't we just take the elevator?" Austin asked.

"Cause...... I hate elevators. They scare me."

"Hey we can take it and I promise you'll be safe cause you will be with me." Austin said pulling me over to the elevators.

I got to press the bottom and we waited for the elevator to arrive. Austin placed his arms around my waist.

Once the elevator came, there was a lady in a wheelchair with a new born baby in her arms. She smiled at us.

"If you think you're happy now together, just wait until you get one of those bundles of joy." She smiled at us. Does she think we are a couple? I mean I wish we were but still we aren't.

I just smiled and went into the elevator. I went to one of the back corners and stood there.

"Grace it's okay." Austin hugged me and pulled me into his chest. He smells so good!

We start to move up in the elevator. I cuddled closer into Austin's chest. The door opened to the floor Justin was on.

"See that wasn't so hard." Austin laughed.

"Shut up!" I smacked his chest playfully. "Now can you help me find the room 1007 please?"

"Sure." He laughed again.

"1003.... 1005... 1007. Found it Austin. With no help from you!" I smiled.

I looked into the room to see a beaten up Justin laying there. He was looking down at his phone. He had a few cuts on his face and he had a black eye. Justin's bottom lip was also busted.

"Justin?" I said as I approached him.

"What are you doing here?!" Justin kinda snapped at me.

"I'm sorry. I was just making sure you were okay... I saw you loaded into..."

I was cut off by Justin.

"Into a fucking ambulance because of you! I don't fucking want you here! I was only talking to you sorry ass to have Jason best you more. No one, and I mean absolutely no one will ever care about you. Just leave me the hell alone and never talk to me again, or better yet don't even look at me, don't even think about me because you are nothing but a nobody to me!" All I saw was anger through his voice.

I nodded and left. I felt warm liquid run down my cheeks. No I fucking crying!!! I can't cry. I can't show him this is effecting me.

But I knew it. I fucking knew it! He was playing me the whole time...!

I ran down the stairs and outside.

Austin came to my side. "I'm so sorry Grace."

"Can you just take me home please?" Was all I said. I need to get out of here. I need to get out of this place. I need to get out of this world. And I know exactly how to do it too...