"Royal Depths" Killermare

Start from the beginning

His voice was sweet as an angel.
Nightmare saw this and his eyesocket widen. Nightmare had many ex's but yeah they were kinda of a bitch.

The mermaid skeleton was about to cry (for being single XD) when Nightmare stood up from his hiding place.

"Hey there"

The mermaid skeleton turned behind him. Nightmare took a good look at the skeleton's face, no pin pricks just dark. He also had black tears in his cheeks.

The skeleton widen his sockets

"W-why are you h-here?"

The mermaid stutters. Nightmare chuckles his 'eye' looked at the mermaid's 'eye' locking in contact.

"Y-you come here to t-take me and e-experiment on m-me. Well guess what..! I-im not afraid of y-you"

The skeleton again stutters. Even when he said he isn't afraid, Nightmare felt the fear in the mermaid's sockets.

Although Nightmare didn't understand why he said "Take me and experiment on me"

"Sorry I don't know what you're talking about "Experimenting" and stuff"

The pirate said with a cold tone. The skeleton lowered his head and gestured the captain to sit next to him.

Nightmare walked over to him, he didn't really mind his boots soaked with water.

As he sat down near him, he made sure he was a feet away, because he didn't want to make the mermaid uncomfortable.

"W-well... I was the only rare mermaid..

(I tried to search on Google any kinds of rare mermaids but I got lazy and try to make my own)

that has a gold blood, people or pirates or scientist experiment for immortal and youth"

Nightmare understood what the skeleton said but he didn't do anything except for looking at him and nodding.

"I'm Nightmare, what's your name?"

"I'm Killer"

Nightmare smirked and said in a lovely and flirty tone

"Kind of a cute name for a lovely mermaid"

(When looking at *insert skeleton* x reader:

Reader: Hi my name is (Y/N)

*Insert skeleton*: What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl

Me: Le what? ._.)

Killer blushed at Nightmare's compliment. Killer knew some mermaid's used this kind of flirt but when he's towards Nightmare he felt he accepted the compliment.

"O-oh thank you"

Killer stuttered as he fidget with his fingers. Nightmare smirked and chuckles at the same time.

For about an hour both of them still talked about what life is on land and on water. Killer always wanted to walk on land for the first time but he doesn't have legs.

Nightmare wanted to explore the water. People talked about how gorgeous the coral and fishes around.

But it's time for them to go. It's already sunset and Nightmare and Killer had to go back to their home.

"See yah Nightmare"

"Until we meet again Killer"

Nightmare saw Killer smile and he dived back to the ocean. Nightmare went back to his boat and rowed back to his ship.