Chapter 13

Krystal was already awake for about twenty five minutes or so but felt too comfortable in her bed to get up.

"Krystal! Krystal! Oh my gosh! Get up!"

And just like that her peace was ruined.

Liv barged into her room and jumped onto her bed, with her still in it. But luckily, she was able to turn on her side so the impact wasn't so bad though it still hurt.

"Livvie, what do you want?" She said while groaning.

She looked up at Liv, who was still on top of her, and saw that she had a huge, almost scary, smile on her face.

"Why are you so happy? It's too early in the morning for that."

Liv gave her a blank look. "It's already eleven."

Krystal closed eyes and put her arm over her eyes. "Exactly."

Krystal pushed Liv off her, which made Liv flop onto the other side of the mattress. She closed her eyes again snuggled into the blankets even more. 

It was silent for a minute until Liv  quietly spoke. "I really like him."

Krystal to open her eyes and turn on her side to look at Liv who was laying on the other side of her bed.

"Do you?"

Liv nodded.

"I do," she said. "He's so nice, and funny, and such a gentleman. He's different but in a good way. I don't know, we just kind of... clicked. There aren't a lot of men like him anymore."

Krystal nodded in agreement. There really weren't a lot of men like that these days. She should know.

But before she could dwell on her memories, Liv said something that interested her.

It came out as a quiet whisper that seemed as if she was just saying it to herself. "I think he could be the one."

Then it was quiet again, both girls lost in their own thoughts about what was just said.

"Like, the one??" Krystal asked after some time.

Liv nodded with a small smile. "Yeah. The one. I know it's only been one date but.... I can really see myself with him. Is that crazy? He's been constantly on my mind since last night. I don't know. I just... " she buried her face into the pillows so her words came out muffled. "... I don't know."

Of course Krystal already knew what went on during their date so she didn't press for details. She knew exactly all the memories that were running through Liv's head.

"He is a really great guy," Krystal started. "And if you really like him then I think you should go for it. I'm sure he really likes you too."

Liv blushed. "Do you really think so?"

"I'm sure he does. He would be crazy not to. And plus, if you don't think so, you can ask him tomorrow when we go to Jason's parents house."

"No!" Liv yelled with a laugh. "I can't ask him that! That's embarrassing! What am I suppose to say? 'Hey Liam, I like you do you like me too?' That's totally scary!"

Krystal laughs. "Well you never know unless you ask."

"Can you ask for me?" She did a little pout with puppy dog eyes that Krystal just couldn't resist.

"Ugh, fine. I'll see what I can do."

Liv squealed and hugged Krystal tightly, but since they were still laying in the bed, it was an awkward side hug.