Half Shots (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

Zayn clenched hard around Liam, making him buck up again, when visuals assaulted his mind. "I can't," he tried weakly.

Liam quickly sucked a finger into his mouth then brought it behind Zayn and pressed gently to his stretched rim. "Yes you can, Zaynie." He pushed his finger into Zayn until his second knuckle rested inside him. Zayn groaned a stilted sound at the intrusion.

"Daddy, please," Zayn whined, but rocked back on his finger. Liam smiled as Zayn's need and pushed another finger alongside the first. "Shit," Zayn voice squeaked out.

Liam pulled on his rim and added a kind, "Relax," until Zayn loosened around him and his hole became flexible. "Come on Lou," Liam encouraged.

Louis gave one more kiss to Zayn back and grabbed the lube. He slicked himself up more than he normally would so he wouldn't hurt his boy and pressed his head to where Liam's fingers were pulling on Zayn. As Louis slipped inside, Liam slipped his fingers out, and Louis groaned at the near suffocation around him.

Zayn gripped the soft ties around his wrists and clenched his teeth until Louis was seated inside him. Louis wrapped his arms around Zayn's waist and kissed all over the back of his neck and shoulders. "So good, God you're perfect."

"How's it feel, Zee?" Liam asked.

Zayn took a long breath to calm himself before pushing out a strained, "Full."

Louis and Liam both chuckled at Zayn's answer as they rubbed every inch of skin they could reach. "Tell me when I can move, love," Louis requested.

Zayn nodded and said, "Move," in a hoarse voice.

"Sure?"

Zayn nodded again, more firmly this time, and Louis shifted slightly inside him. "Oh God, yes," fell from Zayn's lips, much to Louis and Liam's amusement.

"Good?" Liam inquired.

Zayn rocked a little and clenched around both of the cocks inside him. "Yesyes, please."

Louis pushed in harder before pulling out, only to push in again. All three moaned at the friction it caused. Liam moved his hips just enough for Zayn to feel it while Louis took over thrusting into Zayn's engorged hole.

No matter how Louis and Liam moved, Zayn was so full that something was pressed into his prostate at all times. Zayn whimpered and looked down at Liam's soft, dark eyes. Liam cupped his cheek in his hand and rolled into him.

"Gonna come?"

Zayn nodded at Liam and clenched again. Two more thrusts and Louis spilled inside Zayn, splashing his insides with his seed. Zayn moaned at the feeling and shot over Liam's stomach and his own chest.

Louis pulled out and Liam took hold of Zayn's hips tightly and pistoned into him until his cum joined Louis in painting his hole. Liam pulled out slowly amongst Zayn's tiny sobs, and felt their mixed cum trickle out after him.

Narriam:

Harry was on his hands and knees with his pretty pink lips around Liam's thick cock while Niall thrusted into his hole. Liam had a handful of his curls in his fingers, using them to guide Harry up and down his length. Harry moaned around the thick prick pressing down his throat as he sat back eagerly on Niall's dick. Niall had Harry's hips firmly in his hands while he drove his hips against Harry's ass.

"Jesus, Hazza, yeah, yeah," Niall chanted with each rock forward.

Harry hummed in response, sending vibrations through Liam and making him move faster. Niall reached around and took Harry's pink shaft in his hand. Harry mewled and swallowed around Liam reflexively. Liam scratched at his scalp and moaned Harry's name as he shot down his throat.

Niall pulled Harry off Liam and up to kneel flush against his chest while Liam fell loosely to the bed. He rabbited into Harry, who whined and let his head fall onto Niall's shoulder.

"Ni, so close."

Niall pumped him with purpose as he buried deep inside him and spilled his warm cum. Harry moaned at the feeling and sat back, desperate for release.

"Make me come," Harry begged.

Niall squeezed Harry's leaking head in his fist harshly and leaned in to whisper, "Come on, Harry." Harry bucked forward one more time before shooting into Niall's hand.

Zianourry:

Zayn laid under Niall while Liam laid over him. Zayn was unmoving on the bed while Niall rocked back and forth, sliding into Liam on top of him and then sitting back on Zayn inside him. Louis hovered over Harry, sitting on his face with Harry's cock in his mouth. They were all sharing the massive king bed in Louis and Harry's flat.

Louis rolled his hips in tiny figure eights while Harry's tongue curled to flick over his sweet spot. Louis mouthed at his tip, tightening his lips just under the head and sucking hard. Harry groaned, lips vibrating against Louis' rim.

Zayn wrapped a couple fingers around Niall's base, feeling every time he met Liam's ass. Liam had his feet planted on either side of Niall and Zayn's hips, angling his body so Niall brushed his prostate with each motion. Niall was going insane, frantically pushing back and forth between the two boys.

Louis sank down Harry's cock and flattened his tongue along the length, little puffs of air brushing over Harry's tight balls. Harry nibbled on Louis' puckered muscles and sucked, his taste filling Harry's senses.

Louis played two fingers inside his mouth in a V on either side of mouth. Harry groaned at the friction and shot into Louis' mouth. Louis swallowed before pulling off and giving a chaste kiss to his spent head. Harry pressed his tongue flat against Louis prostate in retaliation and Louis tensed and spurted come into Harry's neck and chin.

Niall was pulsing with the need for release as he ricocheted back and forth from one warmth to other. Liam threw his head back and pumped himself a few times before spilling over his fist. Zayn rolled his hips higher to meet Niall's movement and shot inside him with a choked sigh.

Niall spread his arms out beside him and fisted the sheets in his fingers while he thrusted manically until he pushed up and shot deep into Liam's quivering hole.