Niam (side Zouis/w.o.t. Lirry/ v.f.c. Zarry) - Bar Tender (Part 2)

*Dub-con warning*

Niall let his head fall to Liam's chest. Liam stiffened and his hand froze, but then Niall bucked into his grip and Liam moaned. Niall put a hand to Liam's chest next to his head when Liam's grip got tighter. "Li-Liam." Niall's breath whooshed out of him when Liam pulled him closer by his cock. "Liam." Niall wasn't sure what he was asking for when Liam was making pain and pleasure shoot through him at the same time.

"Shut up," Liam commanded. "If you want me, then you'll have me." Liam was surprised by his own forcefulness. But the rush was enough to make him take his hand out and strip Niall of his clothes. "Lay down. On your stomach."

Niall shook his head and said, "Don't tell me what to do."

Liam nearly snarled and crowded into Niall, pushing him back against the edge of the bed. He grabbed Niall's hips and rocked against his half hard cock with his clothed bulge. Niall couldn't help the moan that shot from his throat at the rough pain of his jeans mixed with the sweet pleasure of friction on his erection.

"I'm giving you the option now. If you want me then stop talking and do what I say, if not, then I'll leave."

Niall bit his lip and contemplated. Liam was breathing heavy and his pupils were blown out. He could still feel his rather large hard on when he shifted his hips. "Okay," Niall nodded.

"On your stomach," Liam ordered. Niall crawled on the bed and laid down, his cock rubbing against his comforter. Niall heard the shuffling of clothing and then Liam was straddling Niall's thin hips. Then he felt something smooth against his back and Liam growled, "Gimme your hands."

Niall whined but put his hands behind his back. Liam wrapped them together and then tightened his belt so Niall couldn't move them. "The fuck?"

"Don't pull. You'll leave marks," Liam leaned down and whispered in Niall's ears, "Unless you like the marks. So everyone will know that I fucked you, that I had you writhing under me."

"Ugh, Li-liam, don't," Niall whined but had no real force as he arched back into Liam.

Liam wrapped his fingers around the layered belt and pulled so Niall's arms were pulled away from his body. "God, look at you. I had no clue boys could be so pretty."

Niall wanted to tell him off. Tell him that he wasn't pretty, he was hot, or sexy, and to stop pulling on the binds, but then Liam was running his hand softly over the curve of Niall's ass and suddenly Niall felt sort of pretty.

Liam got off the bed and Niall whined, before he could think not to, at the loss. Liam chuckled and cooed, "I'm right here, baby. Just taking my clothes off so I can take you nice and hard." Niall buried his head in the bed and moaned. He must be insane. Since when did he get needy and whiney in bed?

Liam loved it though. Fed off the little noises that Niall thought he was hiding. Sophia was good for Liam. Knew just how to move her hands, what to say to get Liam over the edge. But Niall was on a whole other level. He was pushing Liam closer and closer without even meaning to.

The bed dipped again with Liam's weight as he pushed one of Niall's leg open so it bent out and left Liam room to settle between them. Liam was hoping the the drunken nights where Louis or Zayn shared far too much information about their sex lives would be enough to help Liam through this.

He ran his hands up Niall's sides to his ribs and felt his pulse heavy and quick under the skin. He closed his eyes and let the rhythm of Niall's body filter through his brain. Liam must've started rocking to the beat in his head because Niall started moving against him at the same pace.

Liam let his cock rub over Niall's ass a few times before taking one hand and pressing his length between his cheeks so he could slide back and forth through his crack. Niall moaned at the sensation and his hands gripped at air. Liam raked his nails down Niall's side as he rocked harder while Niall arched so hard his hips came off the bed.

"Lube," Niall whined. "Need your fingers, please."

Liam laughed, but the sound was harsh and cruel, "Not tonight, love. Tonight my fingers will only be as wet as you make them." With that Liam shoved two fingers in Niall's mouth. Niall eyes fell shut and his whole body melted into the bed. "Yeah, baby. Look at you. You love having me in your mouth. Your lips look so good stretched around my fingers." Liam pushed another in next to the two. "God, I bet you could take four. So needy."

Niall's face was bright red and his forehead was gathering sweat, but he licked around Liam's fingers with gusto and zero finesse. Liam pulled them out when Niall started to just suck on them.

He gripped his left butt cheek in his palm and dug his nails in to the soft flesh. Niall's whole body jerked into Liam's hand and Niall buried a moan into the bed. Liam pulled his cheeks apart and played two wet fingers at Niall's tight pink hole. Niall did moan then, loud enough for Liam to appreciate.

"Liam, just do it," Niall ordered.

Liam clicked his tongue and moved his fingers down to the soft skin right before his balls. "How bad do you want me?"

Niall was shaking his head but needy sounds kept falling from his lips. "Don't tease, dammit Liam. Just fuck m-"

Niall was cut off when Liam's wet hand landed on Niall's ass with a smack. Niall whimpered an aborted sound and couldn't help when his body shifted back and forth so he could rut into the sheets. "Fuck, you love when Daddy spanks you." Liam was so past the point of logic, just acting on instinct. Niall couldn't retort to that before Liam landed another spanking, even harder than the first. Niall's whole body was on fire and his hips were humping between the bed and Liam with abandon.

Liam delivered blow after blow while Niall's movements got faster and less steady. When Liam spread his cheeks wider and place a smack right on Niall's hole, the blond's body tensed and he dug his nails into his palms as he colored the bedding and his stomach with cum.

Liam instantly stopped his ministrations and growled at Niall, "Did I say you could come?" Liam's voice was lethal.

Niall was breathing hard with the side of his sweaty face pressed to the comforter. "N-no."

"No what?"

"N-no, Daddy," Niall choked out.

"You'll regret that."

"No, Liam, please. Don't do anything to me. Get off," Niall started squirming under Liam.

Liam just laughed and bent down so his mouth was next to Niall's ear. "I will get off. You, however...well we'll have to see how good of a boy you can be."

Niall's mouth produced a mix of a sob and a moan as he felt himself start to fill up painfully fast again.

"Liam, just please, be gent-"

Liam's hand came down again, "What's my name?"

"Daddy-daddy, please. I'll be good. Fuck, don't hurt me."

Liam scratched his finger nails lightly, over and over, down Niall's bright red ass. Niall cried out in pain, but arched into the touch. He was whispering things Liam wasn't sure he knew he was saying: yesyesyes. daddy so good. please.

Liam let Niall's vulnerability sink in; he did that. Liam had Niall rubbing one off against the bed just from spanking him. Liam had Niall begging without even subconsciously deciding to.

"I will ruin you," Liam promised

***

Part two done! It's just getting started friends. Enjoy!

COMMENTS AND VOTES! MWAH!! Xoxo