Half Shots (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

Harry just chuckled and wrapped his lips around Niall's leaking tip. He hummed happily at his taste, licking through the slit and making more precome trickle into his mouth. Niall bucked up into Harry's mouth, but Harry pinned him down with a hand on his hip. His other hand went to where the shiny silver ring was wrapped tightly around his base, red balls sitting heavily inside it.

Niall keened as Harry's fingers grazed over the cock ring, brushing along his overheated shaft. Harry pulled off Niall's prick, a string of precome connecting his lips to the head, smirking filthily down at the blond. Niall groaned and pushed down on Harry's fingers inside him. They were still pressing on his spot and Niall thought he might explode.

"Please, Hazza, it hurts."

Harry hummed like he was thinking it over, but just trickled two finger along his length, tracing the veins that were pumping blood uselessly and filling his dick. "No."

Niall whined at Harry's answer and wiggled his toes into the sheets, "Fucker, shit, I can't-god I-fuck."

Harry rubbed soothing patterns into his thigh. "Shh, breath," Harry reminded him. Niall sucked in a couple stuttering breaths and squeezed his eyes shut. "Hey, look at me, love." Niall eyes opened heavily to look at Harry's adoring face. "Hi," he smiled, "Just let go. Breath and let go."

Harry pressed almost painfully into Niall prostate now, playing it with two fingers. Niall stopped breathing and felt his whole body relax under Harry. Then cum was flooding from his tip, dripping down his cock and collecting on his hips and stomach. He wasn't spasming or twitching like he does when he comes, he wasn't quite there, but the release was there, the stream of white still spilling out of him.

"Look at all if it, Ni. So much inside you," Harry sounded awed. Niall shifted, antsy with strange sparks of pleasure, as he coated his skin.

Zilo:

Zayn pulled against the ties that held his hands to the headboard while Liam laid under him and thrust up into him. Louis ran soft hands up and down Zayn's sides, making him shiver and then groan when Liam pushed up again.

"Guys," Zayn pleaded, "Fuck, Liam, don't stop.

Louis leaned over Zayn and kissed behind his ear, tasting the small amount of sweat that covered Zayn's skin now. "How's he feel, Zaynie? How good is Liam's cock inside you, baby?"

Zayn hands balled into fists and he pulled on his restraints again. When it came to no avail he let his head fall between his outstretched arms with a sigh and a whispered, "So good."

Louis scratched lightly at the tight skin over his hips, "What was that?"

Liam bucked up and pulled Zayn down on him. Zayn moaned and curled his toes, "Feels so good, Daddies."

Louis nipped at his shoulder as Liam smiled up at him. Liam kept Zayn sitting down on him as he cooed, "Made to take me, baby. Look so good with my cock up your arse."

Zayn bounced harder, thigh muscles straining, until Louis pushed him down by his shoulders, making Zayn moan, and holding him there. "Don't come too soon, love. Don't you want me inside you?"

Zayn tried to lay back on Louis but jerked when his ties kept him from moving further. Louis tried to soothe him with kisses down his back and a calm, "Don't worry, love. Breathe." Zayn nodded and settled himself. Louis tickled his fingers lightly over Zayn's sides in approval, "That's it, baby."

Zayn tried to lift up off of Liam's dick, but Louis held him in place. Zayn made a confused sound and looked back at the blue-eyed boy. "Wha-"

"No, honey. I want you to take me and Liam together."