E & J

NOT EDITED

PREVIOUSLY,

I opened the message to see it say:

Nice Kiss From Jax

Great, I had two problems to deal with. Jax seeing me kiss Ewan and Ewan kissing me. What a love triangle, that I told myself I would never get into.

They always say, Never say Never.

________________________________________________________________________________

I sat in a restaurant with my eyes glued to the door. The Italian old style decor was kinda making me queasy, the more I thought about the time ticking, the closer to the date. The chairs were wooden and had a red leather on the top, the top of the table had a green and red fabric checkered cloth. '

I fiddled with the cloth in my fingers and wondered if I should leave, it had been 10 minutes past our meeting time. I breathed in and closed my eyes. Is this really what my life had come to? Yes. It has. The past creates the future, no matter what I should listen to what he has to say.

tinggggggg the bell from the door rang, the bell echoed in my ear. Footsteps were headed my way, this is it, I thought. I opened my eyes in excitement to realise the person was headed to the table behind me. 

Greatt... I'm such a loser, what was the point of me waiting for this guy who didn't even turn up to my 18th birthday party, or sending me a birthday text, or just, saying hi. Finally I turned 18 but I no longer was interested in the crazy presents that I wanted a year ago or the loud music and cake. I was no longer interested inn things that didn't even have a meaning to my life; cause without him there was no me. I sound so cheesy right?

My birthday party happened a week ago, nothing special a party in which I invited a couple of friends, well Beth made sure they were people regardless I knew them or not. I felt like Bella from Twilight who was trying to get over Edward who had just left. I knew how she felt empty, broken, lonely with no purpose. I bloody met this guy like nearly a year ago made a couple of memories and that's it I fell head over heals for him. What a joke. 

I looked a the clock, it was 30 minutes gone by, with my inner monologue and waiting for him to turn up. I was just about to get up when the door swinged open, a man coming in with coat and scarf wrapped around his neck. 

"oh young man, just this table." the waitress said and pointed to my table. I looked closely and saw Jax walking my way. I sat back down and tucked my chair closer to the table.

he's here. Jax walked towards me taking his scarf off and his jacket, he was wearing a crisp white shirt, with jeans. damnn he looked fine. Urgh, great I'm falling for him again.

"hi" he said shly as he sat down.

My eyes followed him, I stared at him. It really was him. 

"hi" I smiled at him. He smiled back at him and asked what I wanted to eat. Honestly I didn't feel like eating anything I was too overwhelmed.

"something small, maybe a starter? You can get whatever you want, I'm not really that hungry." I said.

"Okay missy" he laughed and ordered his usual.

"So...-"

"So..."

We both said at the same time.

"Jinx!" I said to him. I stuck my tongue out. He laughed brightly and pinched my cheeks, I felt the warmth of his fingers against my skin, I felt my cheeks go red and I placed my hand on his to take them off. When I touched his hand, I felt him instantly clasp my hand.

"I'm sorry."

"you should be." 

"I should have wished you, I shouldn't have been petty and stayed away from you because I couldn't handle my feelings." he looked down to our hands, he opened his palm to a necklace with a ring.

"Happy birthday Emma, if you wear this then I'll take it as a yes, if no, then I'll walk home with no regrets." 

"Thank you for apologising, it's not easy to swallow your pride. I think it was a good idea to take a break , because it showed me what I really wanted..."

"what do you want"

"You." I took the necklace from his palm and placed it around my neck. I smiled at him with teary eyes.

"You know I was expecting a lot of more anger, maybe some tears, a slap or even food chucked at my face."

"oh wow, that's real nice. You do know that I have grown." 

"Yes, I know. I'm seeing the birthday girl who has turned 18, a new chapter in her life, so what are you thinking of doing, university or getting a job?" he placed a hand under his chin to look at me.

"Don't stare at me, like that. I'm gonna be a teacher." I said. He chocked on air in surprise, "really?" he said with gasps of air.

"lol I'm joking, I'm gonna go to University. Probably do a design course."

"Of course you are miss I'm always extra early to art class but late to mine." I laughed at smacked his shoulder. 

I giggled and stared at him. Jax moved closer to me, his eyes trailing my lips, so close that I could hear his breathing becoming lower. I closed my eyes bringing my head forward.

I heard some voices in the background. "Yo guys, italian night!" wait! that sounds like an annoying someone, I opened my eyes to see Ewan with a bunch of school mates.

Fuck! I smacked Jax on the head and told him to look down. "people from school are here" I whispered.

"yeah so." i rolled my eyes in frustration.

"we are on a date, I only have a month left."

"right..." I texted Ewan quickly to create a distraction.

"AHHHHHHHH, MY LEG OH MY GOD, help me pleaseeeee. I'm dying, I need help!!!" I saw Ewan lie on the floor clutching his leg. I suppressed my laughter and grabbed Jax's hand. I winked at Ewan before I left.

where to go? I thought, they were all at the front, we couldn't leave that way. We hid in the corridor of the kitchen and the toilets. I breathed deeply against the wall. 

"that was close huh?" I said puffing

"yes, it was. we should go out now" 

"are you mad?! they're all the front."

"so then..?"

"I know." I know the perfect plan...

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys! Thank you for waiting patiently for this chapter! Thank you for all the love and comments I love your support, it makes me so happy to know people are actually enjoying this.

Hope everyone is all good and staying safe. <3

STREAM LOSING YOU BY WONHO! (if not it's all good)

Kisses & Hugs

~B.