?

NOT EDITED

Chapter 15

PREVIOUSLY,

"Uh guys I think I'm falling as-" before I could finish this sentence I felt my eyes closing.

I really thought this was not a coincidence that they both came at the same time.
What I wasn't prepared for was the next day, how was I going to explain this to my mum? How would I face the both of them?

____________________________________

Am I dead? I said in my head, I felt this buzzing sensation in my head. I opened my eyes and the light glared at me. I groaned in pain and put my hand in front of my eyes to cover the glare.

Where am I? and what happened? I looked around me and noticed I was back in my room. I sat up and as I moved I felt my leg go numb, I looked down to see an bandage around my leg and I was now wearing a pair of shorts. 

Then it clicked, the memory of yesterday came back Jax, me, Ewan and that bloody drunk guy. 

I covered my hands into my hair and rolled my eyes, I can't believe I was that stupid to go out and risk myself over some stupid knocking. Seriously if i was in a horror movie I would have died by now.

So then...How did i get back to my room? I held onto my bedside table an stood up, I heard chatter coming from downstairs. I tied my hair back up and went to the staircase. 

" Mum?" I called out.

"Yes. " she replied back with laughter, okay its currently 7.00am why is my mum laughing at this time.

I carefully went down the stairs when I saw in my full view, Jax and Ewan sitting next to my mum on the couch, having some type of drink and laughing? 

What in the- I rubbed my eyes, again and again. I pinched myself. Okay this is so not weird...

"oh my god"  I looked down and I saw I was in my shorts in front of two guys that I may have a crush on. 

"oh come on, don't squeal I know I look very good in the morning." Ewan said. Jax then smacked the top of his head and came over to me to pass me a blanket to cover my legs.

" Thanks" I muttered under my breath. I sat down on the coach opposite them.

"erm- what is going on?" I said moving my hands in their direction.

"what do you mean we are just having some breakfast" okay my mum has lost the plot or maybe I have.

"How did I get to my room and why are they still here?" 

"After you collapsed and the police came, I woke up due to the noise and I was very worried mind you, that they told me what happened and I told them to sleep downstairs. I then took you to your room and bandaged you up. I think Jax went home right?" Mum then looked at Jax.

"Yes ma'am." he said. 

"what day is it?" I said

"Friday, so get ready." Jax and Ewan said at the same time. Weird...

Oh shit! I completely forgot that I had school today. But wait technically I'm injured so.. "Can't you guys see I'm injured, therefore I can't go to school today I shall have to rest."

"I can carry you around" We all looked to Ewan and he shrugged his shoulders and said "if you want.." I rolled my eyes and looked at my mum since she was the decision maker. 

"Well, If your teacher says so." what the- when did Jax become the ultimate decision maker, I groaned, he could totally tell me to come to school just to tease me.

 I gave him a puppy face and I fluttered my eyelashes in hope he would be nice.

"Well it would be nice to see you in school but no worries i am sure you can make up your missed time by doing extra homework." Should I be happy or sad that I'm getting extra work and missing school.

"Alright boys and girl, I am off. Honey you know the drill. If you need absolutely anything I am one call away and please do not open the door to strangers." Mum got up and grabbed her keys and left.

"So bye guys see you around" I chuckled and grabbed the Tv remote and plucked my legs up on to the small table we had in the middle of the room.

"....it's been 5 minutes you guys can leave now I'm fine..." I said in a monotone voice. Nothing happened, no one moved they both just sat there.

"Please can you guys leave so that I can rest. I will call you later if your that concerned." I said now pushing them off the couch with one arm.

"Fine, but I am only one call away. See you around teacher..." Ewan waved and left.

"I'm only one call away as well. I'll call you around lunch time." before I could reply he kissed my forehead and left. Stunned I touched the top of my head and felt the warm sensation leaving. 

Ah damnit am I really catching feelings for him?

? that's the only mystery of my heart. Guess I will find out.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you all for the love! 

I hope everyone is staying safe and well at home. This coronavirus outbreak has really effected some of our daily lives and I hope that everyone is coping well. During the time I hope everyone has some positivity and is not too stressed about this current issue.

I hope you enjoy this chapter and hopefully second will be out soon! (Authors note I really need to finish this book now it's been like 3 years, I really need to get out of my lazy writers block!)

Kisses & hugs

~B.