The Forbidden Forest

Start from the beginning

"I have to get to the library. See you guys later." Hermione then jumped out her seat and raced out there. 

I could tell the boys were still suspicious of me but I could also tell they had more respect for me since I beat up Malfoy. I was going to have to figure out how to make them trust me. And I was going to have to figure out how to actually get on with my quest. I had to find and destroy 7 ho-crows which could be anything at all, anywhere at all. And I was going to have to keep an eye on Potter at all times.

I didn't feel like brain storming right now, there was too much to think about so I decided i would take a stroll into the Forbidden Forest to clear my head. So I got up, and walked out of there. 

Harry's POV

Me and Ron were on our way to divination when we saw something walking towards the Forbidden Forest. Well, more like someone. I leaned closer to the window and saw it was Nicole, the girl we were supposed to be stalk- I mean, investigating. I nudged Ron and he saw her too. We looked at each other for a couple seconds before nodding out heads in agreement and running towards her.

I brought my father's cloak, just in case. Me and Ron finally got to the front of the forest and stopped.

"Should we go in?" I asked, not really wanting to get eaten by a bunch of monsters just yet.

"I mean, she did... why would she though? She knows it's full of monsters, does she have a death wish?" Ron asked incredulously. Then he just sighed. "Come on, we need answers." 

Then we plunged into the forest.

(A/N Like a bunch of idiots)

Nikki's POV

I was getting super bored. Like super super bored. There was not a monster in sight and I was not a patient person. I was about to give up and turn around but then I heard a familiar voice.

"NICOLE MARIA DI ANGELO! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!" A voice shrieked at me. I tuned around and saw the face of my sister, Hazel Levesque, in an IM. My face broke into the first genuine smile I've had in days. 

"Hey sis." I smiled, but she continued yelling.

"DON'T YOU 'HEY SIS' ME!! YOU JUST DISAPPEARED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH!! NO NOTE! NO IM! NO NOTHING!! WHERE IN HADES ARE YOU?!" She screamed. I saw someone wrap an arm around her.

"Calm down, it's alright. Hey Nicole." Frank, her boyfriend, poked his head into the picture. 

"Hey Frank. Get your arm off my little sister." I snapped at him and he immediately removed his arm. "And Haze, I'm on a stupid lone quest. Sorry about disappearing like that but dad and Hecate ordered me to leave at once." I apologized. Her face completely changed emotions at that, now she looked extremely concerned. 

"Wait, you're on a quest? By yourself? Two gods? Oh no. Please don't say your in danger do I need to come down there?" She questioned. 

"Wait a lone quest?! Nuh uh! Not happening!" "Yeah! Not to my Nikki!!" Two voices shouted and two more familiar faces came into view. Reyna Ramirez-Arellano and Jason Grace.

"Grace, how many times do I have to say this. You are not allowed to call me Nikki." I said pinching the bridge of my nose. 

"Then why is Will allowed to? And Hazel?" Jason whined.

"Boyfriend. Sister." I replied,

"I still haven't given you permission to date him! Me and Percy need to have a long and extremely uncomfortable conversation with him before any of this 'boyfriend' 'girlfriend' stuff." Jason told me with his arms crossed.