Chapter 1 Rewritten

TW: SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, SWEAR WORDS

Light tan walls, a blue rug, brown furniture...

I hate this place.

It wasn't so much I hated the place, but I hated the residents. 

I curled up a little, a sigh escaping my mouths as I curled a little more up on the chair I was perched on. 

I wouldn't be here if I had a choice, which, unluckily for me, I didn't. I kept me stare on my phone, refusing to make eye contact with anyone in the room, or anyone for that matter. Like, ever.

Where am I, you might be asking. My neighbors house is the simple answer, and the only answer you'll be getting might I add. 

Why am I at my neighbors house, you most likely aren't asking. My dad is making my, duh. 

Anyways, this isn't a Q&A, onto the story.

I'm currently at some weird E-boys house that's next to my hell-hole of  house, and the E-boy kid thinks he's an exorcist or whatever the hell they're called. As if living to him isn't bad enough, my dad's wanting us to be friends. You see, I'm not a guy with very friends, and I like it. Only caring about two people makes it easier not to get back-stabbed then get all emotional or whatever. And my friends were calm and normal. I don't want whatever his dumb name is to be in my friend group. I think I'd rather hug Palette. 

At least he has cats. I think I'm allergic to those things. Maybe I could kill myself by hugging one of them. 

The only one I've seen is hairless. Ferrie, I think the name is. It's looking at me like it wants the same thing as I do, for me to be dead. I make a face at it. Grow some hair then you can kill me, can't be that hard. 

It gave me an all offended look then strut off to where my parents and the neighbors were, me following it with my eyes. I looked up and,

Shit.

Eye contact.

He had bright blue eyes, and upside down heart was one of them, the other was normal. My face heated up as I looked away, the previous scowl returning to my face. I could practically feel the cat's smug face. Ugh. Stupid cat. Dumb little hairless thing with a stupid face. Stupid everything. I huffed a little.

"Hi." Ugghhhh, he was gonna talk to me now. Great, thanks stupid cat. 

I ignored him. Maybe if I ignored him he would ignore me and we could both pretend we don't exist and never met. 

"Paperjam," Error growled in a warning tone, narrowing his eyes at me. I groaned a little. He could be a real pain in the ass sometimes. Everyone in my dumb household could be a real son of a bitch, because we all were sons of bitches.

"...mm," there, I acknowledged him. Happy now? I shot Error a look. Error narrowed his eyes angrily and glared. 

The other dude didn't care that I obviously didn't want to talk. "My dad says that you go to Allie Grater's Social High? I'm gonna go there too!"

"..greattt," I rolled my eyes a little bit, hugging myself. Oh, I forgot to say.

My dad wants me to date him too. So I can mooch off of him so we can stop being broke. He never said it out loud but it's really obvious. He wanted me to date Goth too, and I told him hell no, but against this little midget dude, I might for real chose Goth. And Goth sucks. Literally.

I yawned and holy shit when did he get in front of me. 

I gave a little squeak because this dude legit just teleported in front of me.