Chapter 1

Third pov

(Y/n) was a simple human girl. Never asking for more. Never being rude. Always helpfull and cheerfull. She was an angel.

But saddly. Came times when even she had to fall as well.

And not just her. But everything around her as well.

She lost her parents at age of ten. Her big brother was murdered year latter. Her aunt was out of country. God know's where.

She was lost. Alone.

But someone tok her in. He was the priest of the church. Specificly. Lucifers church.

And till age of 17th. Till now. She have been living there. Her birthday was in 3 months.

But little did she know. That when clock would hit midnight on her 18th birthday. She would have to choose.

Between hell and heaven.

(Y/n) pov

I was helping out my dad with tasks he had to do daily. Befoure the hour of true. It was the hour when story of Lucifer. The fallen angel was told.

I loved that story. It's told that Lucifer was the most beautifull angel ever with his four white wings. But war between him his six brothers and Michael broke out. By end of it. They sister Lilith was killed. And all seven of them fell.

Some say that Lilith was Lucifers wife. (I think it was true) some say Lilith didnt exist in the first place. And there are other stories that Satan was born from Lucifers wrath. Making him avatar or wrath.

There are manny and different stories out there. But what i belive?

That Lucifer was the most beautifull angel in whole heaven.

A/n: i wanna finish the book so chapters will be short. In 300-800 words.