"I don't think that he wants to be a friend anymore... why he would? It's been years hyung.. he is so grown up and well-established. He doesn't need me anymore." A sad smile was on his face and Jin felt so bad for the poor boy.

"I don't think so bub.. maybe he was just surprised as well. Give him some time.. and even then he acts like a thickhead.. we will go to JC and kick his bunny teeth. Hm?" Jin said and Taehyung smiled lightly.

"I couldn't even see his bunny teeth." Jin cursed himself for bringing that.

"Well.. forget it for a moment. You remember my friend that we met in the restaurant?" Jin asked and Taehyung nodded his head.

"He wants to meet you again... um.. h- he wants to talk about something." Jin said, scratching his neck.

"But hyung-"

"He is a good friend of mine Tae. Please." Taehyung just nodded half-heartily.

"I need to go to the company... see you later," Jin gasped looking at his watch and leaving him in his room. He also got up and refreshed to leave for the company as well.

During the drive, he was just recalling the way raven-haired slapped away his hand. His eyes were really so familiar.... those matched not only with his Kookie but with someone else... but he just can't recall that.

He stopped the car in front of the company and entered the elevator... still in a daze. His mind was so much filled with thoughts, clouding his other senses.

His secretary greeted him and he just nodded in response... a rather cold expression and Hanna quickly got that.

She entered behind him when he was putting his coat on the side.

"You ok?" She asked, placing a few files on his table.

He hummed in response and plopped on the swirl chair. Suddenly something popped up in his mind and he quickly stopped almost leaving Hanna.

"Yes?" She asked curiously because of Taehyung's expression.

"Please don't say a word about this to anyone." Taehyung requested and she nodded with the same curiosity lingering in her eyes.

"D- did you all see some video of me? I mean... when I was..." He found it utterly difficult to say out and thanks to Hanna who quickly understood.

"Yeah. We received that video on the main email address of Kim's Enterprise. All branches got that video and it created a big scene." She explained and Taehyung gave her an expression to continue.

"Mr. Kim took great efforts to control the mess as the video was leaked to the media by someone. They all accused Mr. Kim of hiding the truth of your disappearance... well it was true. He said that you were on vacation." She muttered a bastard under her breath.

Taehyung again felt the same pain.. how strange. He should be immune to this feeling as it's already been years but he can't... he can't get over this pain of being ignored by his father.. so brutally.

"Then one day you suddenly came back... but somehow he again control the situation before getting chaotic." Taehyung remained silent. She hesitated a lot but finally asked the question she wanted to ask.

"Um.. Taehyung.. who kidnapped you? And why you didn't take any step yet?" Taehyung felt his body get tense at the question. Why? Because he felt that he deserved that all.. because he felt guilty to be born into that family.. because he wanted to lessen the pain of others that he can't reduce in his own case.

"I deserved that, Noona." He mumbled and got off the chair. She wanted to protest his words but stopped when someone called her.

She left the office and received the call.

Taehyung shook his head to disappear the clouds of thoughts and grabbed the files to work.

"Oh.. Taehyung we received this in your name." She said and placed a big box on the table. He just nodded again and kept himself busy with the file.

Hanna took that as a cue to leave him alone.

When he was doing his work, the door was opened by someone, he thought that it must be Hanna but when he heard Hanna, like arguing with someone.. he whipped his head up and gasped. His pen fell from his hand... eyes got so much wide in surprise.

"Tell him Taehyung shii.. we have some important things to discuss." Rose said, removing her black sunglasses. Taehyung just sat there, his eyes were focused on her.

"See... he didn't say to go. I will take a black coffee.. no sugar." She said to Hanna, who glanced over at Taehyung awkwardly but left with a nod.

Rose stepped closer to the opposite side of Taehyung and slowly moved his hand over the leather of the chair. 

"Why did you cut the call without any word." She stopped her fingers over the leather and placed her expensive bag on the table. "I don't like when people ignore me." She added while taking the seat so elegantly.

Taehyung tried his best to act normal but the way she was looking at him... he couldn't feel comfortable.

"You know what, I was really worried about you."

"Why?" Finally, he asked.

She smiled so sweetly on receiving a response.

"Can't I? It's normal to be worried about someone you care about." Her bangs moved so smoothly when she shook her head gently with a smile.

Care? The word caught his attention and he frowned.

"Why do you care for me? I am the son of your mother's killer.. as you say." He felt like he snapped over her but her expression didn't change a bit.

"You are, but you aren't the one to suffer for this. After all.. it wasn't you." She shrugged her shoulders while saying the last words and Taehyung felt his blood boil on that.

"Suffer? It wasn't me?" He chuckled dryly but his jaw clenched in the next second.

"That's why you did that all? Kidnapping on the big day... making me notorious for something I never did... keeping me in that small room to stir up my sanity... even leaving me to satisfy someone's needs." He spat on her... gripping the table harshly so that his knuckles turned white.

"I told him not to be harsh with you. But I can't control him... he is just out of control." She said like it was nothing and Taehyung was just bragging.

"Please leave." Taehyung pointed towards the door of the office but she remained unbothered.

Hanna came with a tray of coffee and placed that in front of Rose. She could feel the tension in the room.

"Mr. Kim wants to see you." She said and left. Taehyung sighed and got up from the chair... grabbing his coat and wearing that.

"I need to go.. enjoy your coffee and then you can leave." He said nonchalantly and was about to grab the knob of the door when she got up with a smirk.

"I don't like coffee Tae... I like sweet things." She said and walked right behind him.. softly touching his neck with her fingers. Taehyung felt so uncomfortable under her touch.

"But I want to tell you the reason for my appearance." She whispered in his ear... causing him to tighten his grip on the knob.

"I already had my word with Mr. Kim... get ready for our delayed big day..." She whispered again and then stepped right in front of him, her dainty fingers slightly brushing over his neck again.

"Get ready for our wedding Tae.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Assalam o alaikum. Your eyes tell the real feelings in your heart.. specially those you can't describe in words. (ㅋㅋㅋㅋ not in my mind🤦🏻‍♀️)