Chapter 13: Nako's Case (pt. 2)

Wonyoung nervously tap on her legs as she constantly glance at her phone. It's been an hour since she left them, the unnies already went back to their room to review.

"Damn, what's taking her so long?" She asked while peaking through the classroom's window, hoping to find her smol girlfriend. Yujin patted her back "Chill, she'll be here soon".

Just then, the maknae's suddenly lit up. But instead of a text, she saw a notification coming from the school's page.

Yabuki Nako is allegedly  accused for stealing the exam's answer sheet.

"What the-" Wonyoung's blood boiled upon seeing who uploaded it. She immediately stood up from her sit, her fists were balled as she marched towards the other room. Her classmates were already gossiping but she didn't care, all she cares about is Nako's reputation.

"Wonyoung! Calm down!" her co-maknaes did their best to stop her but, she was fuming in anger. She reached the school's editors, she immediately grabbed the guys collar "Why did you post that?! You don't have any proof!".

The raised his hand and surrendered "I-I just saw the envelope on th-the table" he gulped "It was said to post it a-and so I-I did".

Wonyoung landed a solid punch directly on the guy's face, breaking his nose and her knuckles in the process.

***
"Ms. Choi, I didn't do it!" She pleaded but, her cries hit the deaf ears of the principal.

"Ms. Yabuki, the cctv says it all" she smirked, Ms. Choi opened the paper that contains all of Nako's records.

"You're a scholar of this school" she taunted while shaking her head "Such a shame".

Nako wiped her tears using the sweatshirt that Wonyoung gave her. She tried to act tough infront of this mad woman infront of her but, her heart is pounding against her chest.

"You won't be taking the remaining tests anymore".

Nako's eyes brimmed with tears once again "You'll be suspended not until the case is settled" she said "You may leave".

"I didn't do it" she said for the last time before collecting her things and she went out of the office.

Upon stepping out, alot of students were gossiping and spreading rumors about her. Frowning, she took her phone and saw a post in the school's post.

An egg was thrown to her direction and it ruined her hair and her sweatshirt.

"Yabuki! I thought you were smart?! It turns out you're a cheater!"

"Yabuki is a cheater!"

Nako hung her head low before sprinting towards her room and to her suprise, the others weren't there. The students roared when they saw her and started to taunt her because of the rumors.

She couldn't take it anymore so she ran out of the classroom to go home.

***
The unnies were frantic as they marched through the halls. They need to see Nako because of the news that is currently spreading like a wildfire, they know Nako would never do that "The kids are not here" Eunbi said upon seeing that their chairs are empty.

"Joyul texted me, they're at the clinic"

"Clinic? Why?" Eunbi asked "Wonyoung punched someone" Yena trailed.

"Oh geez let's go before the exam starts!" And the six of them ran towards the clinic.

***
"What's with the scheme,mom?! Why did you drag Nako into this? That scholarship meant the whole world to her!"

"I will in one condition"

"Throw all your evidence and files against me and I will leave you guys alone"

She slap her mom's table real hard but the woman is smirking at her "This is unfair! You do know at some point we will expose your corruption to this school!".

"Go ahead and expose it. I'll make sure that you and your good for nothing club will come down with me".

---
Eyyy wassup? Thanks for reading ^^ sorry it was boring idk hahahahaa

---Eyyy wassup? Thanks for reading ^^ sorry it was boring idk hahahahaa

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Nako nako nakoooo~

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Nako nako nakoooo~