Chapter 15: Downfall

Sakura cried on Chaeyeon's chest as Yena, quietly sat on the couch while staring at their broken laptops.

"This is fucked up" Yena mumbled "The principal knows what's up and she knows we'll expose her anytime soon".

"What should we do now?".

Yena glared at Yujin, scoffing "Why don't you use your brain? Obviously, we gotta halt our operations".

Yujin didn't like her tone but before she could grab the elder's collar, Hyewon stood infront to pride them.

"Seriously? Fighting? The principal wants to take us down and she'll laugh her ass out if she knew that you guys are fighting like little kids" Hyewon spat out and it successfully calmed them down.

A sudden knock echoed through their dorm room Eunbi stood up to open it. She was welcomed by the principal's secretary.

Eunbi politely bowed but, the woman didn't say anything and gave an envelope to the leader and left. She closed the door behind her opened the envelope.

Her jaws dropped on the floor her hands were shaking as she read the memo "Guys, we are being evicted in this room".

"What?! She can't do that! My dad gave this room to us!" Chaewon immediately dialed her dad's number "The more she do this, the more I'm convince that she is responsible for the corruption" Chaeyeon said.

"In that case, we gotta work fast".

Sakura stared at her laptop when an idea popped in her mind.

***
"Are you sure you're okay? You don't have to come with me, Wonyoung" but the maknae pouted and went under Nako's shirt "No I wanna go with you" she snuggled on her girl's flat stomach "Please?".

Nako giggled on how cute Wonyoung is. She pat her head and surrendered "Okay baby but, let me check your temperature first". Wonyoung got out of her shirt and before Nako could get the thermometer, her girlfriend pressed their foreheads together.

"Check it, do I have a fever?".

"Wonyo, Hitomi would whack you if she's here. This is not how take someone's temperature" Nako giggled "But yeah, you don't have any fever right now".

"Yey!".

***
The couple went to the local grocery store to buy some goods. Nako is not yet allowed to go to school because of the issue. They reached the grocery and they immediately bought everything in the list.

"Can we get this?" Nako asked while pointing at the mint choco ice cream "Why don't we go to an ice cream shop later? It'll melt, we got tons of goodies to buy".

Nako pouted "Okay" the maknae pulled her girlfriend and kissed her crown. After an hour of grocery shopping, they finally went to the ice cream shop.

Wonyoung ordered for them and so, Nako went to find a seat. She chose the spot near the window and placed the paper bags down on the extra chairs. The maknae came after with their orders and they both happily munch it down.

"Thank you for this, love" Wonyoung pinched her cheeks and they continue to eat their ice cream.

"Hello? Yes I already did it now where's my reward?".

Nako froze upon seeing the guy who sat right behind Wonyoung. She gestured the younger to keep quiet before fishing her phone out to record the conversation.

"I placed it in her bag already yes, you told me you'll give her scholarship to me... fine okay then...".

The guy left the shop "Minseok did it" Nako mumbled.

"Are you sure? Let's send it to the group chat".

They both opened their group chat and the first thing that they saw is the eviction letter coming from the principal.

"They took our room too"

"Damn that principal!".

***
After her exams, Minju strolled the school to ease her mind. She can feel her brain, screeching during their history test and she needs this walk to calm her down.

She passed by the faculty, the lab, and some other classrooms.

"Hi Minju" she rolled her eyes upon seeing Hyunjin. She continue to walk and ignored the guy, she can hear how his friends teased him when Minju didn't respond.

The latter passed by the principal's office and suprisingly, the door is slightly agape. She was about to pass by when she heard a familiar voice inside the office.

She peaked through the space and saw the principal is having an arguement with someone.

"Mom, I did it already! What more do you want?!".

"Mom? One of us is the daughter of the principal?" She asked herself and continued to eavesdrop.

The principal's daughter slightly stepped to the side, Minju can already see the full view of the girl.

She clasp her hand against her mouth "Yuri is her daughter?".

---
Owwww shit! As always, thank you!

---Owwww shit! As always, thank you!

BlueJinnie coming through!