Chapter 6: Food Poisoning (pt. 1)

"Yuri!" Hyewon reached for the younger, catching her at the right moment before Yuri collided on the floor.

"Let's take her to the clinic" Hyewon carried her in bridal style, Chaeyeon locked the door of the club room and the two of them rushed to the clinic.

CY: Yena!
YN: Oh come on Chae! I almost won the battle!
CY: You duck! We rushed Yuri to the clinic!
YN: What?! Okay I'll be there

-end call-

The nurse immediately tended them upon seeing Yuri. Hyewon placed her down on the bed, the nurse immediately check her vitals "Do you know what happened to her?" The nursed ask.

"Well, awhile ago when she came into the room she had a stomach ache because she was clutching her tummy" Chaeyeon replied "But other than that, we don't know".

The door of the clinic flung open, revealing another student with the same state as Yuri.

"Nurse! Help us!" The other nurse went to them and helped them "She ate lemon tarts awhile ago" the girl said.

Hyewon and Chaeyeon exchange glances "Guys, what happened to her?" Yena worriedly went beside her still unconcious girlfriend.

"We don't know but, something is really up in here" Hyewon replied. Yuri suddenly bolted up, hands clutching on her stomach before vomitting.

Soon, more students were carried to the clinic with the similar signs as Yuri. Students were vomitting and also experiencing stomach aches, Chaeyeon's phone suddenly vibrated and it was a text coming from the gc.

ENOZI Investigators

GamerKkura
Guys... something weird is happening rightnow. Some of my classmates were rushed to the clinic.

Pangtomi
Same here.. what's happening?

Feather Chae
Yuri is in the clinic too, she's also sick

KwonLeader
What?! We'll be right there! And don't eat anything! @kwangbae

Kwangbae
Aww okie

"Fuck this shit!" Yena carried Yuri out of the bed "Hey! Where are you taking her?" Chaeyeon jogged towards Yena followed by Hyewon "To the hospital, we'll get some answers there".

Yena reached her car, Hyewon helped her in placing Yuri at the back seat with Chaeyeon "You guys go ahead okay? I'll take the others to the hospital" Yena nodded her head to Hyewon before driving off.

***
Yuri is still in pain. It feels like her stomach is being punched repeatedly, her head is spinning and she feels like she's going to vomit again.

"Y-yena" she weakly called out "Hang in there babe, we are near" Yena is already sweating, she haven't seen Yuri this sick and it worries her so much.

Upon reaching the hospital, Chaeyeon carried Yuri out of the car. A nurse immediately gave them a stretcher where they can place Yuri and they wheeled the girl to the emergency room.

(Scientific terms ahead.. sorry ehe)

"Yena! Chaeyeon!" The two girls sitting on the bench turn their heads upon hearing their names. They saw their friends running towards them and are equally worried as Yena.

"Where's Yuri unnie? Is she okay?" Yujin asked while peaking through the emergency room's tinted window.

"The doctors are still observing her" she replied, she nervously tap her legs while waiting anxiously for the doctor.

"Loosen up okay? I'm sure Yuri is fine" and right after Eunbi have said that, the doctor came out of the ER.

"Doc, how's my girlfriend?" Yena asked, the doctor took off his mask before speaking "The patient is already in a stable condition. We traced a huge amount of arsenic in her body but the good news is, her body didn't absorb the arsenic since she was rushed to the hospital".

All of them heaved a sigh upon hearing that Yuri is in a stable condition "We'll transfer her to a private room but, I suggest that she should take a leave from school for 2 days since we still need to observe her".

"Will do doc, thank you".

The doctor lightly bowed before going back inside to prepare for Yuri's room.

***
"Arsenic? That's a very poisonous substance" Chaeyeon said while sitting on the couch inside Yuri's room.

"If a patient is exposed to arsenic for a long time, it can cause cancer or worst, death" Hitomi chimed "Lucky for Yuri, her body didn't absorb the substance and the doctors were able to drain it out of her system".

"That's my nurse" Chaewon whispered before kissing Hitomi's temple.

"Guys look at this shit" Sakura pointed at the school's page "Students are getting sick after eating spiked lemon tarts?" Nako read out loud.

They heard a grunt coming from Yuri and Yena, immediately assisted her girl into a comfortable position.

"Oh damn my stomach hurts" she groaned, clutching her stomach as she sat on the bed "Yuri, what did you eat awhile ago?" Eunbi asked and everybody looked at her.

"Lemon tarts, why?" Sakura turn her phone towards Yuri "You weren't the only one who experienced this. Alot of students were ill after eating the tart" Sakura explained.

"Looks like we've got case number 2" Eunbi said, earning a nod coming from the members.

---

Hehehehe lemon tarts are yummy tho ^^ thank you so much! Lemme guys know what ya think ❤

(Hyewon stans? Still breathing?)

Eunbi's babiessssss