Chapter 8: Food Poisoning (pt.3)

"Bingo! Here's the footage!" They all scampered towards Sakura, towering the poor girl as they tried to see the video on her laptop.

"Can ya'll calm your asses down?" Chaeyeon said, covering Sakura's head using her arms "Nice, thank you".

"I'll just flash it in the projector so all of you can watch" Sakura setted it up, stumbling occassionally since Yena would usually set it up with her.

"Are you okay? Want me to help?" Hyewon placed her water bottle down the table before squatting beside Sakura "This yellow one goes to that cord" Hyewon handed her the cord.

Sakura followed Hyewon's directions, their close proximity sends an uneasy feeling inside Chaeyeon chest but she quickly shrug it off.

"Finally! Thanks Kwangbae!" Hyewon smiled at her, patting her shoulders before laying down on Eunbi's lap again.

Sakura pressed enter and the footage played. In the video, they can see a man wearing a black shirt inside and a khaki overall coat.

The vendor at that time was too busy tending her costumers that she wasn't able to see that the man, secretly pour a good amount of arsenic all over the back-up lemon tarts located behind her.

Once everything is done, the guy quickly tuck the bottle inside his pocket and fled the area.

"Our only problem is that the angle of the camera is located behind the man and we couldn't see his face" Sakura paused the video before leaning against Chaeyeon's chest.

The school bell rang, breaking the silence that is surrounding them. They took their bags and left the room, Eunbi locked the door and she walked with the others.

"What are we going to do now?" Wonyoung pouted, Eunbi patted her head and smiled at her "We'll gather more evidence to know the man's identity" she replied.

They separated their ways as the others went to the 2nd floor of the building and the unnies went to the 3rd.

"Ah shit.." they heard Sakura as she frantically search something in her pocket "What?" Chaewon asked while looking at her with a raised eye-brow.

"I left my phone inside the room" she replied "Unnie can I borrow the keys?".

Eunbi gave it to her "Wait, should I accompany you?" But Sakura shook her head "I'm okay, just carry my bag to thw room. I'll be quick".

Sakura ran down the hall with her head, tilted backwards "Your girl surely has a weird way of running" Hyewon said, chuckling at the girl.

"Yeah she does" Chaeyeon replied "I think we should go".

"The last one who will reach the room will buy our food later!" And the unnie lines, dashed towards their room.

"This is unfair!" Eunbi yelled since she's at the back of them.

***
Sakura reached the room and she immediately search for her phone.

"Oh geez, there you are" she said, sighing when she saw her phone on the sofa. She checked the time and she only got ten minutes before her class starts.

She was about to go out of the room when a guy suddenly towered her, cornering her inbetween his strong built and the wall.

"Who are you?!" Her eyes went wide upon seeing the coat that the man is wearing "You are the one who pour the arsenic! You asshole!".

The man chuckled deeply, slapping his hand on top of Sakura's mouth to prevent her from shouting.

"It dosen't matter, I was just ask to do this for money" he then took a pocket knife from his coat. Sakura shut her eyes close, hoping that Chaeyeon would come and save her.

---
So what happened to my mom? Thank you guys for reading ehe 😘😘😘

---So what happened to my mom? Thank you guys for reading ehe 😘😘😘

Eunbi stans? Ya'll okay?

Also! I pub a new book hehehe go check it out!