Chapter 11: Food Poisoning (pt.6)

"Hiichan!"

As the car inched forward, Hitomi wasn't able to move her body due to shock. It feels like a cold bucket of water is poured all over her body, her hands were shaking and beads of sweat are dripping down to her cheeks.

Hitomi closed her eyes, bracing herself to the incoming impact. But instead of the car, she felt arms around her body,tears are streaming down her face as she refuse to open her eyes.

"Honda, you're safe".

She slowly opened her eyes and saw a familiar face on top of her "Chaewon?".

"Nope, it's Felix"

Hitomi immediately pushed him away before standing up, dusting her skirt "Wow, is that how you say thank you?" Felix scoffed, Hitomi rolled her eyes and was about to leave when the guy held her arm "Can we talk?".

"What for?!" Hitomi groaned "I don't feel the same way about you, Felix. I love Chaewon!".

"Chaewon?! I got everything you need, Hitomi. I got money and hell, I can satis-" his head sharply to the right, earning some loud gasp coming from her friends "I don't care if you have all the money in the world, Felix. You can't buy me that shit! I love Chaewon and that's final!".

Yujin pulled Hitomi away, placing her behind "Can you just leave? We don't want any trouble here" Felix straighten his jacket, brushing his purple hair up "You don't know anything about Chaewon but, okay Hiichan" he trailed "Suit yourself".

***

Chaewon marched out of the dorm wearing her coat. She intended to follow the others, she went out of the complex and saw the maknaes queuing up at the elevator "Hiichan we need to talk".

Baffled,Hitomi found herself being dragged out and the two of them went at the back part of the complex since it was a secluded.

"What's the matter?" Hitomi asked, cupping Chaewon's face softly. Her girlfriend turned towards her, eyes brimming with tears "I saw what Felix did to you, I'm sorry I wasn't there to save you" she sobbed.

"You saw me?"

Chaewon nodded "Yena unnie installed a gps and a camera on Yuri's coat. I saw how he hugged and pushed you".

"I also heard what he said" Chaewon hung her head low as she fiddled her fingers and refused to look at Hitomi "What if he could give you the life that you deserve? I mean, I'm just a regular highschool girl that works at a cafe" she sniffed. 

Hitomi stood up and straddled on her lap, cupping her face before wiping the tears in her eyes "Please, stop comparing yourself to him. So what if he could give me the whole world? I already have it in the first place" she smiled sweetly, making Chaewon's heart soar "You are my world Chaewonnie" she said in a shy tone.

The elder held her mochi cheeks, pulling her in for a sweet kiss.

"I love you"

"I love you too" she replied before getting off of her "I think we should go now, Eunbi unnie must be worried" they held hands as they walk towards the complex again.

***

"Yah! You installed gps on me?!" Yuri exclaimed while holding the small device in her hand. The unnie lines chuckled, especially Sakura and Yena who installed everything "Well, we're worried about you" Yena replied.

Despite all the chaos that is happening inside their dorm, Eunbi is just sitting on the couch quietly "Eunbi unnie" Wonyoung cutely said, plopping down beside Eunbi and hugging her mom "Are you okay?".

"I think we should stop this investigation regarding the lemon tarts".

"Eh? Why?"  

Eunbi sighed "Hitomi almost got hit by a car awhile ago, Sakura was attacked and I can't bear any one of you to be in trouble" Hitomi remembered the bottle inside her bag and she immediately took it out "We saw this outside the house of the vendor".

"Arsenic bottle?"

Hitomi nodded "It seems like he knows what we are doing" Chaeyeon said.

"That's why we should leave the case for now and come back once everything has cooled down" her dongsaengs nodded "As long as it's for our safety" Sakura uttered.

***

The night came and they all prepared to sleep. Yujin just got out from the shower when she saw Minju sleeping on their bed already. She hung her towel on the rack before spooning the girl on the bed. Her girlfriend must've felt her presence, she turn around and bury her face on her chest "Daeng daeng" she called out with a sleepy tone making Yujin smile. She sometimes wonder who is the youngest between them.

Minju slightly pulled away and met Yujin's loving gaze but, Minju could see that she wanted to say something but she couldn't.

"Good night daengz, I love you"

Yujin kissed her forehead "Minnight, I love you too".

***

-2 weeks later-

The investigation is on a temporary (iz*one permanent) rest. Their exams are in less than two days and Eunbi wants them to focus on their studies.

Nako just came in to school, she left her reviewer inside their dorm and she needs to retrive it back. As she marched down a hallway, a guy accidentally bumps into her.

"Ow!"

"Oh shit, sorry" he said as he bent down to pick up Nako's notebooks "Here you go, I'm sorry".

"Wait, you're Nako right? Section 2-A's top 1"

Nako was flustered alittle  bit "Y-yeah I'm Nako". The guy stretch his hand out "I'm Kim Minseok from 2-B" they shake their hands "I guess see you around?" Nako nodded before leaving the guy.

"Hello? Yup! Mission accomplished".

---
Hi? Hello? Thank you for reading ^^

---Hi? Hello? Thank you for reading ^^

Chaewon stans? Alive? No? Okay

Also...

It's freaking Ssambang day! (Just don't argue with me 🔫)